NOTD - post all here

fly_easy

Re: Notd

e8937d.jpg

Stripe Rite Glitter Blue and shimmery lilac

ashleyavocado

i've alternated MAC $$$$ Yes and $OPI Queen of Everything.

on my ring fingers i layered with Santee Fuschia Glitter (which really looks like a reddish purple jelly with chunky silver glitter in varied sizes) and i added 3 diagonal stripes of glitter on each thumb.

BEA2LS

i have sally hansen's sunrise, sunset on my finger nails (a sparkly orange with flashes of green), and essie's watermelon on my toes still.

CaveB

Essie Midnight Cami on the fingers and OPI Suzi Skis... on the toes with Essie Matte About You...love this topcoat!

Anna Phalactyc

Tips:
Orly Enchanted Forest- dissapointing, looks a dusty near-black in artificial light, and in the sun is a thoroughly uninteresting dusty, mellow forest green. Blah.

Toes:
China Glaze Ruby Pumps, an old standby.

Lovelynuts

Another crappy pic but a beautiful color. It's a very sparkly light pink polish called Viva la Diva. Very cheap but they have pretty cool colors!

VivalaDiva.jpg

aziajs

Quote:
Originally Posted by girloflowers
new nailpolsih!
sparklyrecycle.jpg

china glaze recycle with a green sparkly gradient/tip
smiles.gif

I love this!

User67

MAC Cool Reserve nail polish w/Konad M57 design plate. Cool Reserve is on my toes too, but with no design.

DSC03167.jpg

misspresh

I am so impressed by all these gorgeous manis! I wish I was more creative, you guys have inspired me
smiles.gif

current NOTD- OPI Do you lilac it
smiles.gif

User67

MAC Dry Martini with Essie Matte About You top coat. This is my first time doing matte nails & I LOVE the look!
DSC03206.jpg

DSC03205.jpg

DSC03204.jpg