NOTD - post all here

Half N Half

Re: Notd

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
last night i decided to paint my nails with china glaze exceptinally gifted which in the bottle looks like a nice pearly pink colour. and yes the colour is lovely but my goodness is it hard work! i have 3 coats and you can still see the white of my nail underneeth. it takes a really long time to dry (longer than any other CG polish i own!) and it has really obvious brush strokes that wouldn't go away. so not happy with that one
ssad.gif

I just bought this color last week and had the same problems! It looks great in the bottle, but I had the hardest time applying it and as you said, it takes FOREVER to dry! I posted a picture a few posts ago and you can see how streaky it is...on top of my crappy application, lol
smiles.gif
. Definitely the worst China Glaze polish I've purchased so far, which is unfortunate because it's a really pretty color.

LMD84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half N Half
I just bought this color last week and had the same problems! It looks great in the bottle, but I had the hardest time applying it and as you said, it takes FOREVER to dry! I posted a picture a few posts ago and you can see how streaky it is...on top of my crappy application, lol
smiles.gif
. Definitely the worst China Glaze polish I've purchased so far, which is unfortunate because it's a really pretty color.

at least i know i didn't get a dud bottle then! i'm actually removing it from my nails before i go out today because i dislike it so much! i've give it to a friend but i'd feel bad knowing how crappy it is!

Risser

DSCF6840.jpg

thumb - OPI Bikini Envy
index - MAC Peppermint Patti
middle - Essie Mint Candy Apple
ring - China Glaze For Audrey
little - MAC Seasonal Peach

Essie Mint Candy Apple is a creamy pale mint green that reminds me of MAC Pretty Twisted e/s
greengrin.gif

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly2509t
Essie Mint Candy Apple colour is gorg... Why is Essie expensive here
ssad.gif

You could order Essie on ebay or on one of the US online stores like head2toebeauty.com, 8ty8beauty.com or transdesign.com.
smiles.gif

Nail of.. a few days ago:

In daylight
OPI - Smitten With Mittens
two coats

opi_smittenwithmittens_1_pb.jpg

opi_smittenwithmittens_2_pb.jpg

Risser

cyocj_1.jpg

My Own 'Chanel Jade'
curtsey.gif

MAC Peppermint Patti (2 coats) + Anna Sui Color N #100 (2 coats)

spectrolite

My Mint Candy Apple arrived today!! Yayyy >_< It was my reward for working overtime tonight I suppose. Excuse the hasty application
greengrin.gif

mint_candy.jpg

capmorlovesmac

China Glaze - Emerald Sparkle
love.gif

In daylight
two coats

chg_emeraldsparkle_1_pb.jpg

one coat of a black cream nailpolish and one coat of Emerald Sparkle

chg_emeraldsparkle_2_pb.jpg