NOTD - post all here

zosojacks

Re: Notd

Sorry about the tip wear! I have a chemistry lab every week, and we have to use acetone to clean up our equipment.

butter London - Come to Bed Red
Classic, sexy true red. Doesn't lean too blue or orange on me. I like it, but I prefer orange- or warm-based reds on me.

melozburngr

110609_flamelt.jpg

mine today
smiles.gif

LMD84

i'm wearing lincoln park after dark matte by opi. looks nice! although i still use a base coat even though they instruct not to.

igswonderworld

Quote:
Originally Posted by trincess
1-50.jpg

Some blurple jelly polish by Clarie's

I saw that one!! I chickened out from buying because I thought it would be too close to Orly's Charged Up, so instead I opted for the shimmery blue-black one. How's the formula is it decent?

trincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by igswonderworld
I saw that one!! I chickened out from buying because I thought it would be too close to Orly's Charged Up, so instead I opted for the shimmery blue-black one. How's the formula is it decent?

The first coat was horribly streaky but it evened itself out in 3 coats. That I normally do 3 coats, I did 4 for this =)
You can always read my short review on my blog!

luhly4

China Glaze Atlantis
could NOT get the perfect picture of how pretty and sparkly this n/p is.

1445oye.png

nursie

OPI 'Dear Santa'. The amount of sparkle is impossible to capture on my camera, but the glitter is so abundant and finely milled that this will proably be my color through after Christmas
smiles.gif

fallfireplace2009002-1.jpg

gildedangel

Some recent NOTDs

China Glaze Ruby Pumps over OPI Black Onyx
RSCN1845.jpg

Purple French (OPI Done Out in Deco (base), China Glaze Harmony(tips), Art Deco Silver Glitter)
NailArtPurpleFrench.jpg

Red and Pink French (OPI Tutti Frutti Tonga (base), OPI Big Apple Red (tips), Art Deco Gold Glitter)
NailArtRedandGoldFrench.jpg

boudoir

I was recently in Seoul, Korea, and of course I had to get a manicure there!
Two nails were silk-wrapped, which I now love!!

10109d1257791625-notd-nails.jpg

The technician combined three colours on my nails, applied with a piece of foam, with a glitter topcoat.

melozburngr

110909_pollock.jpg

Pollock inspired today.

Used Zoya Pippa, Raven, Envy, Dakota, China Glaze Salsa, White on White, Sci-Fi, and Ultra Pro Blue Blaze.

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nushki
^ That looks hawt! How many coats did you do?

By two coats it looked perfect! Not much of a gritty, rough feeling either. I love the n/p.

BEA2LS

for whatever reason i am not feeling the vampy colors this fall.. i think it's because my nails are not in the best shape and i hate when they chip
ssad.gif

so for today i have essie sugar daddy on my fingers and opi bubble bath on my toe nails.