NOTD - post all here

kelly2509t

Re: Notd

Misa - Dirty Sexy Money (2 coats)

notd_2612.jpg

Love this shade!

LMD84

i'm wearing good witch by china glaze on my fingers at the moment. such a pretty pink but it's taken 4 coats to stop the white of my nail showing! and on my toes i am wearing opi lincoln park after dark
love.gif

igswonderworld

I just had a long required mani & pedi at my salon and I feel soo pampered!!
smiles.gif
) I have OPI Ink Suede with Seche Vite on top on my tips and OPI Ink on my toes. Both are blurple-tastic!!!! :p

BEA2LS

I am wearing opi coney island cotton candy on my tips.. mostly as a break from the holiday colors i've been wearing
though on my toes i have on revlon frankly scarlette.. a christmas gift
smiles.gif
it's a nice sparkly red... really shiny, more shimmery than actual sparkles.

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

Picture270.jpg

Right now I am on a red kick with my nails. This color is by China Glaze called China Rouge. I will be wearing only reds for a good month, don't know why but I feel like it lol

have any of you girls kept on a nail color for weeks at a time>?

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCh_N_PrEtTy
Picture270.jpg

Right now I am on a red kick with my nails. This color is by China Glaze called China Rouge. I will be wearing only reds for a good month, don't know why but I feel like it lol

a couple of years back i did black for well over a month. i kept reapplying it and redoing it black. i do not do that so much anymore, mostly because i have so many colors i fear i will never be able to use them all

greengoesmoo

For the first time in months, I have decided to give my nails a break for a week or so and went naked! :O

I used one of those gimmicky four way buffing kits with oil and a (dry your hands out more.. wtf) handcream you get people with stalls in malls trying to flog you.

Seriously, not worth the £$€!!
ssad.gif
The file's nice though, just a shame I could have got that in Claire's for £2.

greengoesmoo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiCh_N_PrEtTy

I have managed to keep the same design/paint on the same nail for about three weeks before, if that counts?

I spent some misguided teenage years painting them all black apart from the thumbs which I would paint this hideous (now discontinued, thankfully!!) stargazer orange. I thought I was being cool or something!

These day's it's mostly blues and greens with hints of lical and white.

kelly2509t

Quote:
Originally Posted by zosojacks
FINALLY got Essie's Mint Candy Apple!

This is my favourite nail polish of 2009.

I want that colour so bad! It's quite expensive in the UK though
ssad.gif
so gotta try and find it on ebay cheaper

BEA2LS

i layered princesses rule over my coney island cotton candy.i had this one for awhile but just lately have i been wearing it, i love it so much

Susanne

I am wearing for New Year's Eve tomorrow:

OPI Suzi Says Da. I love that dark brown chocolate colour!!

BEA2LS

^^ yea i was thinking i have to change my nails up for new year's eve.. i usually do silver and black type colors but might do a fun purple or something.. i got my big break (opi) as a duo real cheap at ulta, it's a purple with shimmer.. i might do that.

zosojacks

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i layered princesses rule over my coney island cotton candy.i had this one for awhile but just lately have i been wearing it, i love it so much

Oooh I just bought OPI Princesses Rule! (Actually I hauled it along with Mint Candy Apple, hehe) I will try layering it over a nude like you did and see how it goes

BEA2LS

^^ i layer it over everything!! the pink barely shows up, it is such a pretty color!

LMD84

i have just painted my fingers with china glaze agent lavender. it's so pretty! i bought it about 2 months ago and only just got the chance to wear it! took 3 coats to be opaque and looks lovely
smiles.gif

zosojacks

New Years Eve nails: pink champagne

Base: OPI Second Honeymoon - milky white-pink colour, slight jelly-like finish
Sparkly overlay: OPI Princesses Rule!

The first picture is the most colour-accurate. I would say IRL it is a tad lighter (whiter). The second picture better shows the sparkley goodness. In more natural light the glitter looks more refined, like I dipped my fingers in sugar crystals. Plus it kind of reminds me of MAC Baby Sparks dazzleglass, haha