NOTD - post all here

BEA2LS

Re: Notd

this weekend i had sally hasnen instra dri in racey rouge on my fingers... but i changed it to alpine snow today (with a coat of a shimmery white sally hansen color called sheer magic to make it more festive).
on my toes is NYC color called times square, a reddish coral kinda color.. i love NYC for my toes, i have the fast dry ones in several colors and they dry faster than any brand i ever had. but i would not use them on my fingers as they tend to chip quickly. but for $1 they have awesome shades and wear well on my toes (since it's winter i prefer fast dry on my toes so i can put my socks back on!)

pinkieyardbird

I just did a french manicure with Sally Hansen White tips and Ulta Shining Star (gold glitter).
th_DANCE.gif

gildedangel

A couple of recent NOTDs

OPI Bogota Blackberry, China Glaze Twenty-Four K stamped with m57 plate.
KOTDIndianTiger.jpg

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark under Sinful Colors Fiji topped with Hard Candy Hot Pants
NOTDVioletSpace.jpg

kelly2509t

Love this combo! It's just so christmasy
smiles.gif

NOTD_redglitter.jpg

Barry M Raspberry (2 coats) with Barry M Red Glitter (1 coat) on top

RiCh_N_PrEtTy

I did my cousin's nails and she was a happy camper! Since the holidays are coming up, I did a snowman on her thumb and some snowflakes on the rest of her fingers...

Picture243.jpg

Picture241.jpg

BEA2LS

i have on essie's greenport.. layered with OPI princesses rule, it turned it into a sky blue with sparkles
smiles.gif

it was the weekend before my birthday and i went out with friends so i went away from christmasy colors though.. but later today i plan on loophole on my fingers and some sort of vampy red on my toes, not sure which yet.

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
i have on essie's greenport.. layered with OPI princesses rule, it turned it into a sky blue with sparkles
smiles.gif

That sounds gorgeous!

I'm waring OPI Merry Midnight, I'm feeling very festive
smiles.gif

spectrolite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEA2LS
smiles.gif

Yay!! My NOTD is also - Essie Greenport (sans layering).
tong.gif

BEA2LS

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
Yay!! My NOTD is also - Essie Greenport (sans layering).
tong.gif

greenport is awesome!
smiles.gif

i did change it up to essie loophole though, it is a super shiny silver.
On my toes i have on a wet and wild wet, lol.. it is called scarlette or something.. just a basic holiday red.

Edit: I changed my toes to OPI My kind of brown, which is actually a brick/wine type red color.

zosojacks

I had my last exam today (yay!) so I thought I'd relax with a mani and pedi.

On my nails is OPI Cara Mia Crimson - sort of a strawberry red (not bright enough to be a true red) with fine gold shimmer. I've had this since high school, definitely one of my favourites!

LMD84

i am wearing china glaze - dorophy who polish. it's stunning! i love the blue glitters!
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Some recent NOTDs

Oranges: Konad plate m57, OPI Brights Power, China Glaze Twenty-Four K
KOTDOranges.jpg

OPI Bogota Blackberry, Sinful Colors UFO, Essie MAY Topcoat
NOTDMatteSparklingCider.jpg

OPI Green-wich Village, Hard Candy Sweet P
NOTDLimeGreenSparkles.jpg