NOTD - post all here

coachkitten

Re: Notd

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
OPI Lucky Lucky Lavender
love.gif

That color is heaven! I wore it the entire time that I was on vacation and I got tons of compliments. That color is gorgeous!

AudreyNicole

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
That color is heaven! I wore it the entire time that I was on vacation and I got tons of compliments. That color is gorgeous!

I agree! Of the 4 colors I got from the Hong Kong collection, it is my favorite.
yes.gif

knoxydoll

A bunch of layers of OPI Mad as a Hatter on top of Essie Licorice (I think that's what it's called, the black lol). It's so pretty and distracts me while I'm taking note in school.

BEA2LS

right now nothing, which is weird.. but im going for cover girl midnight magic tonight.. a cheapie but pretty
smiles.gif

black base with blue shimmer.

LMD84

last night i used china glaze dv8 polish on my finger nails. and then used china glaze milenium polish to stamp butterflies on each finger
smiles.gif
it looks cute!

purrtykitty

Color Club Wild At Heart. OMG this is love!! And it and CC Revvvolution came back in stock on Transdesign, so I got them cheap!!

littlepickle

Removed my China Glaze Refresh-Mint a little reluctantly today but cheered up after I put on China Glaze Purple Panic! It's so ridiculously Barbie-esque, I love it
smiles.gif

LMD84

i have just used cg agent lavender with cg spontanious stamped in zebra print on top
smiles.gif
looks quite funky!

Shadowy Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Color Club Wild At Heart. OMG this is love!! And it and CC Revvvolution came back in stock on Transdesign, so I got them cheap!!

Wild at Heart is my fave purple ever! So happy to hear it's getting more love
smiles.gif

I have ChG Sexagon on today. I wanna switch to Essie Lilacism soon though

Sabrunka

I have Jade is the New Black by OPI on my toes, I love it
greengrin.gif
greengrin.gif
PS I just got konad nail stamp things and was trying my own polish with them... Does the konad nail polish work the best with the stamps? Cuz my colours arent coming out as bright as I wanted them to
ssad.gif

DOLLface

Revlon Creme Brulee topped with China Glaze Temptation Carnation - a random pairing that turned out totally gorgeous.

thmbup.gif

I might just have to change in a couple of days though; I have about ten new polishes I've picked up in the past week that I'm wanting to try.