NOTD - post all here

she

earlier i had on opi lpad (toes) and lpam (fingers). i mention it because i really liked these shades, though i avoided them due to the hype.

had my mani/pedi this evening and chose opi dutch tulips, perfect name for this color and a nice end to the summer season.

Half N Half

Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me (on top of Orly Powder Puff)

SBOOGFM.jpg

RedRibbon

I have no fingernails (I bite them) but on my toes I am currently wearing Discomix by Models Own. A very nice purpley, pink glittery colour.

martiangurll

I put Nicole Starbright Sparkles over my French Mani til I can get to the salon because my UV gel topcoat was looking ragged. It looks pretty cool.

Karinalicious53

I'm wearing Sally Hansen Insta-Dry Nail Color in Rapid Red, topped with Sally Hansen HD Nail Color in Three-D. Dots are done with L.A. Colors Art Deco Nail Lacquer in White.

Screenshot2010-09-20at10444PM.png

Smf16

**This color looks to me like OPI Jade is the new black. I don't own that color but from the pictures I see it looks like a good dupe?? Love this color! <3
NOTD.jpg

Ulta The Jungle Look

enigmatic

OPI Lincoln Park After Dark w/ China Glaze Ick-A-Bod-Y on the ring finger. I'm waiting until October to actually use it but I was feeling festive.
smiles.gif

Susanne

I am wearing Rich & Royal by p2 (a drugstore brand here) - which is a great dupe for OPI for Sephora Metro Chic.