NOTD - post all here

dressedtokill

Pink gradiant nails!

gradiantnails1.jpg

gradiantnails2.jpg

The black is just NYC (119A), and then the silver is Milani 702 Art of Silver. I also wanted to practice with rhinestones, so I put them on every nail. Afterwards, I realized they're not that noticeable, what with the silver glitter...
lol.gif
oh well.
img20101004091201.jpg

The thumb...
77685001.png

e8img20101004091201j

Flaminbird

First time posting my nails. I watched Goldiestarling's YT vid on her Frankenstien nails and loved it
greengrin.gif
. I bought some cheapie Sally's Girl n/p for the base because I don't intend on wearing a color like this often. I used nailart pen in black for the hair, Konad's black for the eyes/mouth and hair, Konad's white for the eyes. I found it hard to do my right hand and even on my left side since I'm right handed wasn't the best.

1037718314_qp8nY-S.jpg

Here's a link to her vid:
YouTube - Cute Frankenstein Nails for Halloween

Half N Half

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaminbird
First time posting my nails. I watched Goldiestarling's YT vid on her Frankenstien nails and loved it
greengrin.gif
. I bought some cheapie Sally's Girl n/p for the base because I don't intend on wearing a color like this often. I used nailart pen in black for the hair, Konad's black for the eyes/mouth and hair, Konad's white for the eyes. I found it hard to do my right hand and even on my left side since I'm right handed wasn't the best.

1037718314_qp8nY-S.jpg

That is so cute! I think you did a great job

she

opi rumple's wiggin on fingers, big apple red on toes

taking advantage of ulta's sale this weekend... yay!

DOLLface

Haven't painted my nails in months and it's made me quite sad, so today I started up again!

Fingers are OPI Lincoln Park After Dark (2 coats) and China Glaze Mummy May I? (1 coat).

Toes are Wet 'n Wild French White Creme that I plan to top with Sally Girl U Glow Girl.

dxgirly

Excuse the messiness. I was on a nail hiatus for the last 7 months, so I'm way out of practice.
smiles.gif

OPI Flashbulb Fuchsia
OPI Black Onyx
OPI Birthday Babe

JennsJewelz

I just took my Metro Chic off on Saturday to make way for glow-in-the-dark Halloween Nails
cutey.gif
Now I'm wearing OPI by Sephora in Full Moon, with Sally Hansen Nail Art Pen in Black for spiderwebs
smiles.gif

DOLLface

Re-did my nails the same (OPI LPAD and ChG Mummy May I?), but did a matte top coat instead.

My toes are now OPI Thanks So Muchness, which is so glowy and gorgeous!

dixie

Lovin' everyone's nails! I just removed Zoya's Kelly and am trying to decide what to put on next. I'm going to see Wicked on Saturday, so I'm thinking I might go with Essie's Wicked.