NOTD - post all here

valpiedoza

Essie Big Spender is a must have to any girls nail polish collection. I got several compliments when all my girlfriends saw me wearing it. I love Essie Big Spender

shadowaddict

Butter London--All Hail The Queen. I love this color. You see different colors of shimmer when you look at it. I saw it in the swatches and had to have it.

JennsJewelz

^^ That's what I was wearing the other day!
Over the weekend I wore Sephora OPI Glee collection Mash-Up, alone and then with zebra stripes:

Now I'm wearing another Butter London colour, No More Waity Kaity

MAChostage

^^ Lou, I didn't have any trouble with the application. I was actually pleasantly surprised that I was able to do it as quickly as I did (I'm guessing 20 minutes tops for the entire job). The key, I think, is to not rush it because it's easy to get wrinkles/folds if you don't carefully stretch and smooth the strip on the nail. Even with my nails at this length I had some overhang but it was really easy just to swipe the included file over the edge and remove it. I use non-acetone polish remover and did find that it took a little elbow grease to remove these, though. I will probably try another pattern soon, but I have so many bottles of polish I'm just trying to keep those in a good rotation as is.

(OT, but *congrats* on your new Specktra status!)

LMD84

^^ Lou, I didn't have any trouble with the application. I was actually pleasantly surprised that I was able to do it as quickly as I did (I'm guessing 20 minutes tops for the entire job). The key, I think, is to not rush it because it's easy to get wrinkles/folds if you don't carefully stretch and smooth the strip on the nail. Even with my nails at this length I had some overhang but it was really easy just to swipe the included file over the edge and remove it. I use non-acetone polish remover and did find that it took a little elbow grease to remove these, though. I will probably try another pattern soon, but I have so many bottles of polish I'm just trying to keep those in a good rotation as is.

(OT, but *congrats* on your new Specktra status!)
oh awesome! these should be coming to the uk very soon so i shall buy some to try then! and how long must they be if even you had over hang?! hee hee! and thank you very much
drinks.gif

dressedtokill

Those deco nails are so cute! I can never handle them myself though... get too annoyed with all the 3D stuff sticking up.

Essie California Coral

JennsJewelz

I attempted a free-hand French Mani with silver roses - a little difficult to capture on camera!:

Witchcraft Nail Art in White & Silver, Essie Sugar Daddy

lipglass_junkie

Did Essie Miss Matched with 2 coats of Nubar 2010 on top. The flakies on the subtle color is so pretty!

FYI, I guess since essie is making a packaging change, all the PureBeauty stores near me are unloading the old bottle for a dollar!! They only are doing it on the normal white/nude/pink/berries/red range, but still a great deal to stock up on more traditional colors!