oh my god I messed up my eyebrows

Indian Barbie

I was trying out one of those little shaver things for facial hair and I took a huge chunk out of my right brow and I don't know what to do! I'm gonna cry!

weeping.gif

faifai

Fill it in with brow pencil! Wet 'n' Wild makes a good one for people with desi hair, it is called "Mink Brown."

Holly

I've done that a few times accidentally with that stupid little shaver thing :p Best thing you can do right now is just fill it in

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
will my hair grow back...?

It will, just gonna have to give it time. Pretty much takes the same amount of time to grow back as tweezing. Sorry that happened to you hon!
th_hug.gif

Holly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
lol funny when you think about it really. thanks guys
greengrin.gif

rofl.gif
It really is. One time when I did it, I had the shaver thing in my hand, and I sneezed, and poof, the middle of my left eyebrow was gone
rofl.gif

ExquisiteImages

For now, you can fill in your eyebrows so that it won't be as noticeable.

On the other hand, to speed up the growth of your brow, you can use Ardell's Brow & Lash Growth Accelerater. You can buy that product at any Sally's Beauty Supply.

HTH!

smiles.gif

Chic 2k6

i know your pain! i got a tuft now
lol.gif
of where i accidentally lopped the bit off gahh lol

just fill it in and do alot more tweezing now

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExquisiteImages
For now, you can fill in your eyebrows so that it won't be as noticeable.

On the other hand, to speed up the growth of your brow, you can use Ardell's Brow & Lash Growth Accelerater. You can buy that product at any Sally's Beauty Supply.

HTH!

smiles.gif

What exactly is that?

kimmy

the first time i decided to haved shaped eyebrows, i was like 11 and i took a bic to them, and ended up with only half an eyebrow on one side haha. man, was that stupid.

but for now, just fill it in with shadow or a pencil. i've heard that rubbing castor oil on your brows will help stimulate brow growth. you can also use an old toothbrush to message your brows every night before bed to stimulate the hair follicles.
winks.gif

Raerae

Haha... I'm sooo guilty of overtweezing...

My brows are so thin right now, there almost invisible if I dont fill them in LOL... So yeh no worries, brow pencils are a wonderful thing.

Or you can just get some eyeshadow in a similar color and do that, thats what I do.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
Haha... I'm sooo guilty of overtweezing...

My brows are so thin right now, there almost invisible if I dont fill them in LOL... So yeh no worries, brow pencils are a wonderful thing.

Or you can just get some eyeshadow in a similar color and do that, thats what I do.

I'm guilty as well.. . my eyebrows look ridiculous if I don't fill them in. My dad makes fun of me.

I have some cheap brown covergirl eyeshadow that matches my brows perfectly. thats what I use.

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
I'm guilty as well.. . my eyebrows look ridiculous if I don't fill them in. My dad makes fun of me.

mine too hahaha!

giz2000

My 8 year old niece shaved her eyebrows off last year...completely off...she was bored! They did eventually grow back ...hang in there!

User34

oh man.. sorry to hear that! I freak the hell out when I go to get my brows threaded or waxed.. I would never dare put any razor near my own brows!
They'll grow back but in the meantime just fill 'em in =)

TIERAsta

kudos to the ardell's brow & lash growth accelerator... had a home-waxing accident not too long ago, and this stuff really helped. in the mean time, just fill it in!!

Raerae

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
mine too hahaha!

If thats you in your pic, your Brows look really nice hehe.

Edit: LOL I was looking closer are your are like JUST like mine haha... Yoe still have eyebrow hair on the inside, but once you get past the little tuff, it gets REALLY thin! Too funny...

I didn't fill in my brows today, and you can't even see my arche's. LOL that reminds me...

I was at the mall a while back, and I was getting a new foundation, and I decided to get matched because my skin had gotten a lot lighter. So I wiped off all my previous MU and had the MA re-do my foundation. Well, since I was just there for foundation, I didn't bother with any eye/brow MU. As I was walking out to go home, a girl from another counter grabs my arms and is like:

"I noticed you have NO EYEBROWS!!! Here! You need to try this!" And starts putting brow filler on my brows LOL.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raerae
If thats you in your pic, your Brows look really nice hehe.

Edit: LOL I was looking closer are your are like JUST like mine haha... Yoe still have eyebrow hair on the inside, but once you get past the little tuff, it gets REALLY thin! Too funny...

I didn't fill in my brows today, and you can't even see my arche's. LOL that reminds me...

I was at the mall a while back, and I was getting a new foundation, and I decided to get matched because my skin had gotten a lot lighter. So I wiped off all my previous MU and had the MA re-do my foundation. Well, since I was just there for foundation, I didn't bother with any eye/brow MU. As I was walking out to go home, a girl from another counter grabs my arms and is like:

"I noticed you have NO EYEBROWS!!! Here! You need to try this!" And starts putting brow filler on my brows LOL.

LOL Thats HILARIOUS
rofl.gif
rofl.gif