OMG! Just look at what a bit of Mac can do....

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
I agree. I think her brows are much more arched too, but who knows it could just be a good mua.

AFAIK she does her own makeup.

rbella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuuipo
She was a very generic looking blonde. It's nice to see a dark haired beauty. TV and magazines are all full of look alike dishwater me-too blondes.Not everyone likes vanilla.

Wow! That seems kinda harsh! I'm sure I just mis-read it. I'm a blonde (au-natural). So of course I take offense!! Just kidding...I tend to disagree with you though. I see a lot of dark haired beauties on tv and in magazines and it makes me hate my blonde hair. Jessica Alba, Camilla Belle, Megan Fox, Angelina Jolie, Anne Hathaway, Kim Kardashian-they all make me want to rip my hair out at the roots and pull a Von Teese. Even so, I wouldn't call myself vanilla.
smiles.gif

That being said, I think that out of these two pics, she looks better before. I prefer a natural look. She looks almost goth to me in the second pic. However, I have seen her with the darker hair where she knocks my socks off because she is so beautiful. I think the second photo may just be a not so great shot.

S.S.BlackOrchid

She's gorgeous either way. I especially love her the 2nd pic because she's striking and it feels like she's taking charge and doing what she wants to do and what makes her happy.

This was the only look I've seen that doesn't work for her, and even then it could be worse.
dita.jpg

Nadeshda

I also think she looked better on the before pic. Not that she looks bad on the after pic, it just looks more "unnatural" on her, if that makes sense.

AmberLilith

Quote:
Originally Posted by iluffyew769769
she is really pretty either way... her boyfriend is a strange one though

OT but....
Ooh, is she seeing someone new?? Who??

Or if you mean Marilyn, they married then divorced.
Silly silly boy for cheating on Dita!!

ignite

I abosultely worship Dita, she's so elegant! I wish i could be like that, i've always been a bit awkward because being a taller girl makes me feel not so delicate ^_^
But i'm getting over that slowly, hehe.