Ornamentalism in the UK!!

labelslut

Just spoke to Deborah of the MAC Pro store here in London and she said that Ornamentalism will be released on Nov 1st but it maybe delayed until the 4th. But they're aiming for the 1st.

Prices prices!!

Treasure sets £32
Palettes (both lips and eyes) £27
Brush sets £29

Have fun kiddies!!

user2

Ohh great!

For the bunch of German girls here!

Ornamentalism will be in Berlin on November 8th!!!

midnightlouise

Wow! That's pretty fast! I'm glad for you guys! I'm looking forward to some killer FOTDs from our European ladies!
smiles.gif

user2

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Wow! That's pretty fast! I'm glad for you guys! I'm looking forward to some killer FOTDs from our European ladies!
smiles.gif

Haha I hope that I'm in the city to purchase my stuff when it'll be realeased because I'm about to visit a friend around the release date!

Glitziegal

Woohoo. I'm liking those prices
smiles.gif

I've got a palette en route from E-bay as I'm so impatient. But I expected the brush sets to cost much more.

Sushi_Flower

Ehh?! at those prices because i was told at the counter today -

Eye pallette - £24
Brush sets - £39

What's going on!?

Hikaru-chan

I was told by head office that it would be out on the 3rd and that

eye & lip palettes £29
brush sets £39
tresure sets £24

Why have we all got different info?

Sushi_Flower

Hmm don't know why we've got different prices. There's really big differences between them aswell!

Hikaru-chan - our prices look like they've just been mixed up as we've both got a £39 and a £24

labelslut

That's really weird...but seriously that is the info that I got from the Pro store...but Hikaru-chan's prices sounds a bit more like it...whatever the case, I'm just getting the eyeshadow palettes (all three of them).

Glitziegal

Arse, just when I thought I could get more than one brush set too
ssad.gif

Ah well, Christmas is approaching, and where there's a will there's a way
angelic.gif

turtle_pixie_

ARGH! Those are totally different from last years prices:S And i would expect the treasures to be less than £30 since they are $30 in america. *hits mac*:'(

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtle_pixie_
ARGH! Those are totally different from last years prices:S And i would expect the treasures to be less than £30 since they are $30 in america. *hits mac*:'(

Ditto. If they are £30 or more here I won't buy them on principle! That's just outrageous. I'd rather beg someone for a CP than pay that.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Ditto. If they are £30 or more here I won't buy them on principle! That's just outrageous. I'd rather beg someone for a CP than pay that.

I thought I already offered, but i'll cp whatever you want
smiles.gif

Eemaan

i just rang harvey nics in leeds and a very confused MA told me the brush sets were £39, and the oalettes £29. Hope that adds to the confusion.

ridiculous prices compared to what the retail price in the US is, and if that wasn't US ebay prices are completely elavated too
ssad.gif

Sushi_Flower

Well that's even more ridiculous because i asked in Harvey Nichols in LEEDS yesterday aswell!!! Looks like it's definetly £39 for the brush sets and i got told £24 for eye pallettes but by the looks of things it's most definetly the more expensive price of £29 as usual.

Sarah

Gawd I can't believe all this confussion over the prices, not that it isn't stupid enough that it cost so much more than in America but they can't even get the price right when asked.
I didn't ask for cost but did ask about release date and was told november 3rd.

Wish I was back in America at the moment so I could get them there, I was over there recently and couldn't believe how much make up I got for such little cost, I always knew that it was so much cheaper over there, but when it came to buying items it really made me relise how much more I could get over there for my money
ssad.gif

turtle_pixie_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat

ita. and say it is over £30, £11 x 2 is £22, and a lipglass mini mini for £10 + is outrageous, when we could buy a full sized one for £10.50. Fair enough one of the 2 lipsticks is LE, but still not worth that price.

Hikaru-chan

I was sure the lipglasses in the sets are full size. Asked at my counter today and the palettes are deffinitely £29.