Ornamentalism in the UK!!

turtle_pixie_

It is, but not majorly really. We have 17.5% tax which is outrageous, but it's added to the price, which it isn't in america. It is still expensive, but take a £9 eyeshadow, that would be about £7.67. In USD at today's exchange rate, $13.56, so it is basically the same, the taxes are just way higher, which is what makes it unfair. *hits government*

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
I was sure the lipglasses in the sets are full size. Asked at my counter today and the palettes are deffinitely £29.

They're not. They're minis
ssad.gif

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonRisa
I thought I already offered, but i'll cp whatever you want
smiles.gif

Thanks
smiles.gif
I wasn't sure you were still able. I know things haven't been the best at work lately. I sent you a PM about it on 21st and didn't hear anything so I assumed you'd not be able to.

SonRisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbokittykat
Thanks
smiles.gif
I wasn't sure you were still able. I know things haven't been the best at work lately. I sent you a PM about it on 21st and didn't hear anything so I assumed you'd not be able to.

oh really? Damn I must have missed that. Yea I can pick up whatever you need for ya
smiles.gif
I know it's a lot cheaper here

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
ssad.gif

That sucks, they better not be too expensive.

leti

Quote:
ssad.gif

are they mini?? I thought that they were normal size
could you post a comparison pic to see the sizes?

Sushi_Flower

I saw a pic of one next to a normal Lipglass, they're definetly mini and looked atleast 1/4 less to me if not more.

Sushi_Flower

Sorry to bump, want to make sure before i plan to buy anything, are the Treasures set definetly going to be £24?

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
Sorry to bump, want to make sure before i plan to buy anything, are the Treasures set definetly going to be £24?

That's what I've been told.

I wish the brush sets were cheaper...I was going to get 2 brush sets and 2 eye palettes...I'm not sure what to do now!!

Are they definately out on the 3rd?

Sushi_Flower

Ooh i think £24 is surprisingly affordable for a Treasures set which has a pretty purse, 2 lipsticks and a lipglass (even if it is mini) and after much thought i've now changed my mind and want the Olive one rather than the Teal one!

poddygirl

All this stuff is (finally!!) out today guys!!!
lol.gif
I'm heading out later today to Brent Cross HOF. The anticipation has been killing me!

Eemaan

my local store is selling today aswell
smiles.gif
BUT i got my eyeshadow palette on Monday as i bought one from US ebay for $30 and i was soooo proud to be among the first consumer owner in the UK. *takes a bow* thank you, thank you

Hikaru-chan

Okay got my stuff today and those are the prices:

Brush set £39
Stashettes £24
Lip Palettes £25
Eye Palettes £27

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hikaru-chan
Okay got my stuff today and those are the prices:

Brush set £39
Stashettes £24
Lip Palettes £25
Eye Palettes £27

Thanks for posting the prices
smiles.gif

I wanted to go and check it all out yesterday or today but I'm ill so will have to wait till next week now
ssad.gif

Miss Pumpkin

Well I don't think I'll get anything
ssad.gif
(bOOO) But probably I'll get the mini pigments on the holiday set, does anyone have an idea of the price?

Hikaru-chan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sushi_Flower
I got the Olive trend pallette!! And i was told the lip palletes are also £27?

No they are 100% £25 bacause I bought them all and that's what was on the reciept.