Paulina Rubio Discussion

saniyairshad

Source: http://fabsugar.com/155732

Beauty Byte: Paulina Rubio and M.A.C. Strike Gold

Thu, 03/01/2007 - 11:25am by bellasugar

Picture%203_0_4.png
Paulina Rubio a.k.a. "la chica dorada," or "the golden girl," is a gorgeous, latina multi-platinum international pop star.
She and M.A.C. Cosmetics have joined forces to create a brand new lipstick together called, Rubia.
The lip color is a golden, bright, metallic matte shade that glides on ultra smooth. It is targeted to be available in stores and online on Tuesday, March 20th. Paulina plans to make a guest appearance at the LA based M.A.C store on Robertson Blvd - if you are in the area, check it out!
To find out what Paulina has to say about her newest cosmetic venture,
Paulina said,
"I love wearing make-up and use MAC products on stage and off, it's suitable for all occasions. I was thrilled when M.A.C approached me to create a new shade of lipstick and I instantly thought it should be a bold, vibrant matte lipstick that will look sexy on all women."

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by saniyairshad
"I love wearing make-up and use MAC products on stage and off, it's suitable for all occasions. I was thrilled when M.A.C approached me to create a new shade of lipstick and I instantly thought it should be a bold, vibrant matte lipstick that will look sexy on all women."
[/indent]

I got my hands on a tube of this lipstick and it is gorgeous! I am a NC20 and it hardly shows up on me! I think it is a lustre and not matte or bold at all.

I guess they didn't really go with her idea although it does look pretty sexy on!
smiles.gif

coachkitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armyofonetiger
Coachkitten,

Where did you get it? Is it being sold in WA?

Thanks!

I bought it on ebay about 2 weeks ago. I wish that they had sold it around here! Would have saved me a little money!
smiles.gif

Ms. Z

It's available at Macy's in NYC; I picked one up for a friend yesterday.

*bad picture below, I will post more later.

Krasevayadancer

Went to Macy's in NYC today to pick one up (thanks zloves2shop)!
The color is universally flattering and similar to vg5. Lovely neutral!

MaryJane

This color reminds me alot of Apres Sol from the Sundressing collection (I think that's what it was called) last year.

For those of you who have them, are they similar?

Winthrop44

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaryJane
This color reminds me alot of Apres Sol from the Sundressing collection (I think that's what it was called) last year.

For those of you who have them, are they similar?

Not at all, at least on me. Rubia is pinker.

Ms. Z

I'm gonna have to qwit you!:lolz: You are all making me regret not getting one for myself.

All_drama

It was released in Tucson, AZ too. For those of you near, it is only at Tucson Mall not Park Place. I bought 2! It is very similiar to Viva Glam V.