People, let's review OSHA

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
Eew. I had a friend that worked in Junior's at a Dept store and she said people always went to the bathroom in there. Once she found a used condom.
puke.gif

Ewwww!!! Kids these days! When we say get a room, we mean YOUR OWN ROOM!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaliraksha
My BF stopped working at JC Penney the day she had to help clean up someone's dressing room poopy.

oh.gif
Shouldn't that be the job of those cleaning people???

Macnarsandlove

OMG I haven't laughed so hard in a while.
Maybe stores should make more bathrooms or something. I guess ppl really dont like walking down the creepy half-lit hallway in the mall to pee.

*Luna*

I worked in Macy*s Jrs (Walnut Creek, Broadway Plaza for you Cali girls) and this never happened, at least not while I was there. I did hear horror stories though, and you wouldn't believe the mess those little brats left in the fitting rooms all the time... they may as well pissed in there. Anyway... I did go to a gym one time and I showed up early for a class to get a good spot and stretch and I go in, set up my mat and turn around and there is a giant pile of crap in the back of the class. I rolled up my mat, got my stuff and did cardio. YUCK! I know the term "if you gotta go, you gotta go" or "when nature calls" but some people are just obsurd!

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Luna*
I worked in Macy*s Jrs (Walnut Creek, Broadway Plaza for you Cali girls)

I worked at the Sunvalley mall where all the gross things happened.

MxAxC-_ATTACK

haha I almost changed in a bathroom in macys once, but I would never do the opposite!! Nassssssty!! at my old job the nastiest thing that people did was piss all over the floor by the toilet and shave in the sink... and it was an employees ONLY bathroom!!! So I printed up a sign that read "PLEASE PEE INSIDE THE TOILET NOT AROUND IT!!"

it didnt work. people pissed on my sign . gross

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
Ewwww!!! Kids these days! When we say get a room, we mean YOUR OWN ROOM!!

oh.gif
Shouldn't that be the job of those cleaning people???

I think employees should be able to rub the pooper's nose in it.
graucho.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
I think employees should be able to rub the pooper's nose in it.
graucho.gif

lol!

" what is this? Hmmm?? WHAT IS THIS!?!.. BAD GIRL. BAD..NO"

Janice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
So I printed up a sign that read "PLEASE PEE INSIDE THE TOILET NOT AROUND IT!!"

it didnt work. people pissed on my sign . gross

lmao.gif
rofl.gif
hmm.gif

GalleyGirl

I really don't understand how people can be so gross..I just don't, it boggles my mind.
We had a guy take a really really gross type of dump outside our building where I work once, and we got him arrested for it. I doubt anything happened to him, but I'm still glad, and laugh when I think of him having to tell people why he got arrested.
I also used to work in retail, we had women go into the dressing rooms all the time and leave their dirty diapers in there...I won't even call them pigs, pigs are cleaner!

Jade

When I was working at Holt Renfrew a few years back in the mens dept. a grown man(in his 30's) went into the dressing room with 2 pairs of pants, came out like 10 mins later and left immediately after putting the pants back on the counter..my co worker noticed a weird smell and it was coming from the pants, he lifted them and all over them was poo!! And a lot of it! We then went to the dressing room and sure enough, there was a HUGE pile of crap on the floor!! He wiped himself with the $200 dress pants!!! I don't get why this slob would come into the store just to take a dump in a changing room when there are like 20 bathrooms in the store. It was repulsive.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade
When I was working at Holt Renfrew a few years back in the mens dept. a grown man(in his 30's) went into the dressing room with 2 pairs of pants, came out like 10 mins later and left immediately after putting the pants back on the counter..my co worker noticed a weird smell and it was coming from the pants, he lifted them and all over them was poo!! And a lot of it! We then went to the dressing room and sure enough, there was a HUGE pile of crap on the floor!! He wiped himself with the $200 dress pants!!! I don't get why this slob would come into the store just to take a dump in a changing room when there are like 20 bathrooms in the store. It was repulsive.

omg...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

I think people do that because they are crazy. like.. literally insane and need help. No sane Person would go into a dressing room and wipe their ass with a 200 dollar pair of pants.. UNLESS it was a dare. lol

Katura

Yikes...I just started working at a Macy*s...but luckily at the MAC counter and no where near any fitting rooms...honestly...what's wrong with these people?! I can hardly stand to pee in a public bathroom, I absolutley cannot poop. (LMAO...I'll make any excuse to go to a friends house or al lthe way home) But REALLY. How does one just squat in a dressing room and poop? Do they not realize that if there are other people in there...they can see you squatting. They can see your stream of piss...or turd in some cases...How embarrassing.

And I've heard of people getting it on in dressing rooms...but don't leave your evidence behind!!! People should be smarter than that.

I personally would puke my brains out if I walked in on someones poop or that stench of urine...then there would be another mess to clean up.

M.A.C*Attack

LMFAO! hey people are insane for example the chick from flavor of love she took a dump on the stairs thats effing nasty , but only someone with mental issues has the guts to do that unless like someone said b4 its a dare and still that groseeeeeeeee
puke.gif

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
lol!

" what is this? Hmmm?? WHAT IS THIS!?!.. BAD GIRL. BAD..NO"

rofl.gif
Right?

Leaving dirty diapers is just nasty too. Almost as bad as someone changing the baby on the floor of the store and then handing the diaper to the SA.

I worked in one store years ago that had locked dressing rooms-it was easier to keep track of merchandise and nasty people. One of my co-workers walked in a room and someone had made a nest out of jeans and pooped in it. We eventually had signs that said if we catch you, we WILL make you clean it up. Same with dogs...we chased a lady out and made her come back and clean up her dog's crap. Non corporate ownership is a plus!

PomPoko

OMG my friend and I were discussing this the other day! (I have to point out this isn't a usual topic of conversation for us!)

Another girl that we know works in a shop, and apparently one day someone had done a big poo on the floor...

...The worst part? It was the staff room, and the only people that have access to it is STAFF...erghhhhhh! its bad enough random customers pooing and piddling everywhere, but a member of staff?

Me, I'd have quit! I mean theres not a single reason I can think of to have a poo in the staff room! its not like theres no toilet! And what if someone had walked in while they were doing it? I can just imagine the response of the culprit "oh, no, its ok, I'm just having a crap!" while the other person stands there with a look of horror on their face?

The mind boggles! I'm sort of amused at everyone's stories, but I feel *so* utterly sorry for the poor person that makes the "discovery"/has to clean it up!
puke.gif

SingFrAbsoltion

Omg I was laughing so hard when I was reading this, and i read some of the stories to my boyfriend over the phone.

The worst thing I ever encountered was when working in Home Goods and someone smeared poo all over the wall of the women's bathroom. I mean..why? there's toilet paper there..some people are so weird.

And of course there were the usual customers who thought it was appropriate to change their babies in the middle of the store

asnbrb

I've seen some weird stuff in my day.

At Penney's, there was a man who had stolen a pair of underwear and left his poopy disgusting underwear in the dressing room.

Then at Dave and Buster's, there was a couple who were getting it on in the girl's bathroom. Someone walked in and thought that the girl was getting raped because there was BLOOD EVERYWHERE. Chica thought that it was a good idea to have messy messy sex on her period. From what I heard, there was blood covering the ENTIRE BATHROOM, not just the stall. Police were called and everything cause the girl was drunk as hell. Best part was, the guy was our coworker at Dave and Busters. Everyone was just all "What the hell were you thinking?!?!" (Charges were never filed since she said it was consensual later)

Oh and the time that we found a used condom (complete with the junk inside) in a staff only room. No one's fessed up to doing that and everyone had put their foot down and refused point blank to clean it up. One of the managers had to sweep it up.

Oh, and let's not mention that my current job is working with food stamps and financial help. There are tons of homeless people who, I swear to GOD, just take a piss/crap in their clothes and don't give a damn. There's the ones who attempt to be clean, but the more disgusting ones?? Ew.

iio

omg these stories are horrible, im trying to find a new job in a clothing store and now that I heard all these Im thinking twice here! how old are these people? i mean they can say three simple words "wheres the bathroom?" I have people run into my store asking me if we have a bathroom and its like they look like they are going to piss in their pants literally but I guess some people's stomach is really weak, they need to wear diapers if they cant control it.

and omg I have to share this...there are a bunch of guys that just moved in a couple months ago and when my mom came home around 6 in the morning with her friend from going out, they saw a girl giving one of the guys a blow job OUTSIDE OF THEIR HOME on the side somewhere, in a FAMILY neighborhood!! my mom yelled "BAD!!!!!" but i dont know I think its just so dumb i dont understand why these people are so desperate to have sex to the point where they just want to do it anywhere and not care about others around.