People who talk on the phone in public restrooms...

MsCocoa

Quote:
Originally Posted by MxAxC-_ATTACK
This is something I hate. Its kind of like " Hang up the phone and pay for your shit, the cashier is waiting and you are being an asshole talking away on your phone!" ..or , find out what someone wants BEFORE you go to the cashier to order your food. don't stand there : " what do you want? rice? or chow Mein??! I SAID DO YOU WANT RICE.. Oh ok "

Figure that stuff out before you enter the restaurant.

Guilty as charged, sometimes I need it fresh in my mind when ordering...I admit I can totally see how it's annoying, but I REFUSE to hang up if I'm in full swing while paying for something as long as I am not delaying the process and I enter my pin etc without being prompted then I don't see the problem...however it could be rude depending on where you are.

This is interesting though because I have noticed in the US you seem to be less addicted to your phones then we are.

CantAffordMAC

I hate people being on their phones in public altogether. You are holding the line up most of the time. But its not to find out what someone wants. Its to say "Oh my goodness, Barb, you wouldn't believe what happened to me today, so i went to the doctors and...."

shut the hell up. Seriously. I think that is the rudest thing. i say "Hi, how are you" to someone and they are so busy talking on their phones to even say Hi or anything. All I get is "UM YEAH, I NEED MY PRESCRIPTION FOR SO AND SO" Or worse, they are trying to be really quiet because the person they are on the phone with is saying something. So you are going to stand there and hold up the line because you can't interrupt them for one second so i can help you? Really?
th_rolleye0014.gif

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Quote:
Originally Posted by CantAffordMAC
I hate people being on their phones in public altogether. You are holding the line up most of the time. But its not to find out what someone wants. Its to say "Oh my goodness, Barb, you wouldn't believe what happened to me today, so i went to the doctors and...."

oh man! haha I love when You hear someone talking loudly on their phone about something really personal. (In public)

" Yeah, I went to the doctor today and I totally had a yeast infection.. .."

ok well I really didnt need to hear about your yeast infection while I was shopping for grocery's

MsCocoa

^^^That is hilarious, and it's true it's always the loud talkers who are having the most personal conversations.

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
oh man! haha I love when You hear someone talking loudly on their phone about something really personal. (In public)

" Yeah, I went to the doctor today and I totally had a yeast infection.. .."

ok well I really didnt need to hear about your yeast infection while I was shopping for grocery's

lol that would be funny if that happened to me. i work in the pharmacy so I'd probably be ringing up their yeast infection medicine lol.
lol.gif

MiCHiE

Quote:

Too funny! You're looking for bread and she's baking it!