Perfection Lumière Velvet

Mayanas

I bought B50 but it's a bit dark for me right now, not much. B40 might be better.  If I were you I would get color matched. I live far away from Nordstrom and I had to buy relying on online swatches. Never a good idea. LoL
B30 or B40
:eyelove: you look stunning! Your skin is flawless.. I would try b30 I'm an nc25 and b30 seems to be too dark on me sometimes. I'm going to try b20 in the Velvet.
thank you ladies. I want this foundation for Summer.:)

Dimi

Ladies, I've tried out this foundation and it is ahhh-mazing! I wear the shade B40 in Vitalumiere Aqua, Teint Innocence and Perfection Lumiere, and really happy that B40 In PLV is once again a perfect match for my skin.

Makes my skin look really good and I love the texture.

Check out my blog for the review. The link is in my signature, and I posted it a few days ago, so should be easy to find :) If all else fails, just type "CHANEL" into the search bar and you'll see my absolute obsession with this brand :)

xx

Dimi

Some of the reviews I read before trying it out said that colours come out different to others, but perhaps they were just not shaking up the product. I think Chanel is one of the few beauty houses that are spot on with their shades across their ranges. Super #brandplus

I wouldnt normally buy a "new product", especially foundaiton unless I had sampled the shade, even if I knew the brand. But I feel pretty comfortable with Chanel colours being spot on. Pitty we dont have the online purchase option here in South Africa.

MaryJane

This didn't work for me. Even with moisturizer, this stuck to every little dry spot. I found the coverage to be too light, I get better coverage with Nars Radiant Tinted Moisturizer. Glad it seems to be working out for others.

Mayanas

here with B30 i like this foundation but i think B30 is to light for me and my skin look pink ( and in summer my skin is little darker) and tried B40 but is too dark buuuuu
sigh.gif

But i like a lot how it feel on my skin.

Medgal07

here with B30 i like this foundation but i think B30 is to light for me and my skin look pink ( and in summer my skin is little darker) and tried B40 but is too dark buuuuu
sigh.gif

But i like a lot how it feel on my skin.

BEAUTIFUL. I'm w/you---I love its near weightlessness & how it makes your skin look & feel.

honey on boost

I finally tried my PLV and it's a darker shade than my Vita-aqua foundation. I have b30 in both formulas.. I should have tried b20 like I originally planned.

Knope2012

I got my order of PLV in B10 today and I love it! I love that it's a thinner formula, which makes it easier for me to blend and apply. I'm around an NC20, and it's also an excellent color match. So far, it's stayed all day on me without fading, which is an issue I have with other foundations. All I need is to find a good concealer for my acne scarring, and this will be perfect.

Medgal07

I got my order of PLV in B10 today and I love it! I love that it's a thinner formula, which makes it easier for me to blend and apply. I'm around an NC20, and it's also an excellent color match. So far, it's stayed all day on me without fading, which is an issue I have with other foundations. All I need is to find a good concealer for my acne scarring, and this will be perfect.
You know in spite of the thin consistency, the coverage is really pretty amazing. I'm glad you're enjoying it too. I'm still using one of the MAC concealers because it
seems to last forever. I haven't had a chance to try anything else.

urbis

I love using the chanel cc as a primer/pre concealer before the foundation, it really helps achieve a flawless complexion

honey on boost

[COLOR=0000FF] Will you be exchanging it HOB?  Have you checked out the Les Beiges Healthy Glow Fluid?  I just ordered it to use for the summer when I'm not using PLV.[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  You know in spite of the thin consistency, the coverage is really pretty amazing.  I'm glad you're enjoying it too.  I'm still using one of the MAC concealers because it[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  seems to last forever.[/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF] I haven[/COLOR]'[COLOR=0000FF]t had a chance to try anything else.[/COLOR]
Yeah, I'm going to try b20 instead. I should get a sample of the healthy glow fluid while I'm there.

Medgal07

Yeah, I'm going to try b20 instead. I should get a sample of the healthy glow fluid while I'm there.
Do try the Healthy Glow Fluid HOB. I'm loving it. I wore it over Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base by accident---just put it on / habit, but
loved the result. My skin looked flawless.

patentg33k

Do try the Healthy Glow Fluid HOB. I'm loving it. I wore it over Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base by accident---just put it on / habit, but
loved the result. My skin looked flawless.
How is the coverage? I've heard it's sheer. I feel like the Vitalumiere Aqua was sheer too (as well as Armani Maestro, Perricone No Foundation Foundation).

Chanel's CC cream had pretty good coverage and lasting power.

It's hard for me to justify getting yet another sheer foundation-like product, I guess. Is there something special about Chanel's healthy glow fluid that I am missing? I don't mind buying it if it is, I'm not seeing it's unique place yet. By the way, I adore the Chanel Beige Powder #30 from last summer. The texture for me completely justified the price.

Medgal07

How is the coverage? I've heard it's sheer. I feel like the Vitalumiere Aqua was sheer too (as well as Armani Maestro, Perricone No Foundation Foundation).

Chanel's CC cream had pretty good coverage and lasting power.

It's hard for me to justify getting yet another sheer foundation-like product, I guess. Is there something special about Chanel's healthy glow fluid that I am missing? I don't mind buying it if it is, I'm not seeing it's unique place yet. By the way, I adore the Chanel Beige Powder #30 from last summer. The texture for me completely justified the price.
I don't think I experienced the sheerness about which you speak because I inadvertently applied the bronzing base underneath. That said, it neither felt or appeared
heavy. It was quite easy to apply--I used the Chanel # 7 brush & I stippled & buffed w/very little effort before it looked just pristine. For me it was perfect coverage & my
skin looked flawless. I set it w/the Les Beiges Powder # 30. I guess you would have to deem it special as these things can be pretty subjective. Perhaps a sample would
be best. I totally understand you not wanting to make a redundant purchase.

patentg33k

I don't think I experienced the sheerness about which you speak because I inadvertently applied the bronzing base underneath. That said, it neither felt or appeared
heavy. It was quite easy to apply--I used the Chanel # 7 brush & I stippled & buffed w/very little effort before it looked just pristine. For me it was perfect coverage & my
skin looked flawless. I set it w/the Les Beiges Powder # 30. I guess you would have to deem it special as these things can be pretty subjective. Perhaps a sample would
be best. I totally understand you not wanting to make a redundant purchase.
Thank you--you're right. I should stop by and get a sample--then I'll know for sure. :)