picture of your make-up collection

Bianca

Hi, I am curious what your make-up collections look like! I want to post a picture of mine, but I don't have a camera and I see my boyfriend in the weekend and he does have a camera
lol.gif
but I will post a picture of my collection soon!

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
wow- that makes me feel incredibly inadequate.
smiles.gif

Dont let it please...I have a really bad addiction/compulsion to purchase anything with the mac logo on it. (obviously this is a problem for me)..Plus this is not just an overnight collection
greengrin.gif
some of the palettes are years old as well as lipglass stains etc...Im a horrid collector. Case in point I have 800 VHS tapes...Sooner or later Ill get rid of them but I keep telling myself someday theyll be worth something lol...

melozburngr

lol- I'm the same way- Ive just started purchasing MAC in Jan... and I'm up to around 14 lipsticks, tons of pigments, and 12 eyeshadows, eye pencils and lippencils.. and 4 fluidliners... lol waaaaay more expensive than a drug addiction I'd imagine lol... and I collect movies, too! I have about 250 DVDs.. so far.
winks.gif

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
lol- I'm the same way- Ive just started purchasing MAC in Jan... and I'm up to around 14 lipsticks, tons of pigments, and 12 eyeshadows, eye pencils and lippencils.. and 4 fluidliners... lol waaaaay more expensive than a drug addiction I'd imagine lol... and I collect movies, too! I have about 250 DVDs.. so far.
winks.gif

LOL :p

I didnt even do pigments or glitters or lipsticks...I only have like 12 lipsticks but I have like 80+ pigments and glitters...ugh If only I could stop buying stuff!!

jamiemeng

janice you have a lot of mac e/s.
vuittonvictim you have a lot of mac stuff too. Wow thats a lot.
Mac_obsession you have a lot of mac stuff. You are possibly the queen of buying mac products. Dang you have a lot of stuff. Thx

singinmys0ng

oh...my...god

i almost cried when i saw your makeup collection. lol its so BIG and pretty..and MACish! ..sigh..if i was a rich girl..

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by singinmys0ng
oh...my...god

i almost cried when i saw your makeup collection. lol its so BIG and pretty..and MACish! ..sigh..if i was a rich girl..

Heh I wish I were rich, Mac prevents me from being that, but seriously, I know where and how to find a good deal, and good swaps and good people to deal with. Ive over paid and under paid and sold a lot of my own stuff to get it all..Aside from that I dont really buy anything else except whats necessary for my daughter. I dont drink or eat out alot so I save a lot there
smiles.gif

singinmys0ng

Quote:
Heh I wish I were rich, Mac prevents me from being that, but seriously, I know where and how to find a good deal, and good swaps and good people to deal with. Ive over paid and under paid and sold a lot of my own stuff to get it all..Aside from that I dont really buy anything else except whats necessary for my daughter. I dont drink or eat out alot so I save a lot there

lol yea im the same way ..but only with clothes! I always find the best prices for the best brands..however, i havent really figured out how to do that yet with makeup..lol im still learning!

PnkCosmo

Good Lord, M_O!!

I'm gonna show that pic to the DH next time he says anything about my MU collection!!!

Shawna

OH MY GOD, I think I just had an orgasm!!!!! My collection is nothing compared to that. I am going to dream about those pics tonight.
lol.gif