picture of your make-up collection

Bianca

Picture of my traincase

Hi everybody, here is my whole collection of make-up!

309452.jpeg

lenjhn

Mac_obsession, two questions!

In the first pic, what's the first product in the each of the bottom two rows?

and

In the pic of all the palettes, what's the pink sparkly one in the bottom right hand corner?

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjhn

and

In the pic of all the palettes, what's the pink sparkly one in the bottom right hand corner?

I believe (the sparkly ones right) the first (brownish) is MAC Irridescent pressed powder in Star! and (pink) one is also Iridescent Powder in Ice.
greengrin.gif

The sparkly pink palette would be the Rock It! Trend maker palette which was last years Nordies Prom Exclusive...

HTH!!

I'll have to post my pics up later tonight....

oh and by the way I'm Renai from Sydney Australia
smiles.gif
a.k.a bubbley_bubby
smiles.gif
long time forum reader but never really posted....
smiles.gif

WARNING a lot of pics below sorry !!!

my makeup storage
makeupfive.jpg

eye stuff
makeupnine.jpg

paints
makeuptwo.jpg

pigments
makeupthree.jpg

cheek stuff
makeupfour.jpg

Juicy tubes
makeupseven.jpg

bits and pieces
makeupone.jpg

more bits and pieces
makeupeight.jpg

my lush and other things
makeupten.jpg

perfumes
makeupsix.jpg

mac_obsession

Quote:
Originally Posted by kissablethoughts
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac_obsession

ok so now you understand part of OCD...

Mind you this includes no bare escentuals, none of my studio fix, fix+ makeup remover, mixing medium, or any other normal essentials...Geeze that was a lot of work!

are you really OCD?

I love love love your lipgloss collection!! I love lip colors I seriously need to binge on lipsticks for my bday!

Yeah I really do have OCD. There are different forms of it, Im not like the autistic rainman type generally associated with OCD...But things have to be a certain way for me or I kinda freak out. Originally we thought I was just really anal retentive, but a few doctors diagnosis changed that :X

niecypiecy

*dry humps all of the ginormous collections*

well here is my little one (tiny compared to some of yours!) - I just got rid of a bunch of stuff though to make room for those up comming collections!

in my train case:
collection.jpg

brushes, bags & highend non-mac glosses:
brushesandhighendgloss.jpg

highend face, lips and lowend lips (the box of gloss is mainly all lowend stuf):
Somehighendeyesfacelipslowendlips.jpg

mac pigments face, some eyes & lips:
MACpigmentsfaceeyeslips.jpg

mac eyes & lips:
MACeyeslips.jpg

lenjhn

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenjhn

and

I believe (the sparkly ones right) the first (brownish) is MAC Irridescent pressed powder in Star! and (pink) one is also Iridescent Powder in Ice.
greengrin.gif

The sparkly pink palette would be the Rock It! Trend maker palette which was last years Nordies Prom Exclusive...

HTH!!

Oh boy, none of which I can easily buy now...I'll be on a quest! What exactly is in the Rock It palette?

Haha, EDIT! I took my happy self over to EBAY and got the Rock It palette and Chromezone 1! Now to find the Iridescent powders...

joytheobscure

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
wow- that makes me feel incredibly inadequate.
smiles.gif

Dont let it please...I have a really bad addiction/compulsion to purchase anything with the mac logo on it. (obviously this is a problem for me)..Plus this is not just an overnight collection
greengrin.gif
some of the palettes are years old as well as lipglass stains etc...Im a horrid collector. Case in point I have 800 VHS tapes...Sooner or later Ill get rid of them but I keep telling myself someday theyll be worth something lol...

Well, you picked a good obsession. I'm like this too, but I generally switch obsessions. I really like the current mac shadow obsession. I bet I have more VHS tapes than you do though. I'm trying to learn how to "get rid" of things, I just can't dump books or dept. store cosmetics. Plus you should see h ow many vhs tapes my mom has! at least makeup is relatively small. I'm drooling over your collection btw, nice job. :)

joytheobscure

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

ok so now you understand part of OCD...

Mind you this includes no bare escentuals, none of my studio fix, fix+ makeup remover, mixing medium, or any other normal essentials...Geeze that was a lot of work!

are you really OCD?

I love love love your lipgloss collection!! I love lip colors I seriously need to binge on lipsticks for my bday!

Yeah I really do have OCD. There are different forms of it, Im not like the autistic rainman type generally associated with OCD...But things have to be a certain way for me or I kinda freak out. Originally we thought I was just really anal retentive, but a few doctors diagnosis changed that :X

I know where you coming from, people thought I was just a brat but then they realized the reality of it. Theres still many things I can't do because of it. It actually started some of my current problems - i used to be social phobic and used the net as my little safe world. I would never go out because i never wanted to be around people. This added on to my "brat" title.

My parents figured i just wanted everything my way but it really bothered me! If there are any messages i'd like to give out it's that i'm really happy for the people who get help because things like this DO get worse if un-treated so if anyone see's any problems with friends or family make sure you let them know you care!! If it wasn't for my mother's note on my irregular child life then I would have never been helped.

It is really important people get help though because my aunt has had OCD problems since 3rd grade and now at the age of 45 she hasn't been able to find the right help because she realized her problem too late

Sorry mod's for extending this post into something else but I don't think I need to start a topic on it as most people aren't interested. Hopefully the right people come across my words!
smiles.gif

Hey, don't worry about that, I'm alot like that, never been to a psychiatrist or anything, but my son does have "aspergers " which is a very high functioning form of autism, where he is so focused on one thing that you can't switch topics or anything - like a very very mild rainman kind of thing. I'm obsessive**rockstars, country stars** I used to be obsessive about George Michael when I was a teen my life revolved around him and my penpals. I Love history and am a HS teacher. In my adult life it has been internet-message boards b/c I finally found groups of people who share my obsessions..lol. This year its one track mind on buying high end cosmetics (this is the first year I could afford them though!) I will photograph what I've collected from Feb.- Now... its scary all in three mos. I can switch topics - I guess, I teach HS. Oh beats my sister's obsession.. she writes "cemeteries" to post online and collects obituaries of people born in Oklahoma even if they passed away elsewhere. She's a veterinarian in her "spare time" lol. Runs in the family this obsession thing.. my dad has a junkyard of tractors.. mom's a packrat and my husband thinks we're all nuts! LOL

Jillith

Maybe one of the mods can move this thread over to the new traincase section? Love the pics, y'all.
greengrin.gif