Possibly the worst fakes yet seen?

caffn8me

Just a bump up so that newer visitors to this forum can see some of the horrors from the past
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

omg.gif
Sarah these are truly attrocious!First time i have seen these fake MAC!This one will be on my list of all the other counterfeited MAC!
thmbup.gif

Thanks

MissResha

BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! omg

those look like they were made by Uncle Leroy from EastBubblefuck, VA

damn shame

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanilla_Mint
haha Sarah, you gave me a good laugh with these!! these knockoffs are so bad I could cry!
th_LMAO.gif

Lol Vanilla
omg.gif
these fakes are really,really baaaad !In fact the weird octagonal shape eyeshadow,reminds me of a makeup sponge that I bought ages ago and neve used cos it was so crap !

Some of the spelling errors those counterfeiters make lolol honestly it's so laughable if it wasn't so tragic in a way.This fake MAC liquid eyeliner has been added to my hall of fame for fake MAC
angry.gif

7816_2.JPG

I actually emailed seller of these fake and asked him since when MAC ,sold products that have spelling errors on the box...as you can see it says on the box "LIQULID EYELINER"
amazed.gif

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
BWAHAHAHAHHAHA!!!!!! omg

those look like they were made by Uncle Leroy from EastBubblefuck, VA

damn shame

Hey! Don't you diss my Uncle Leroy. He does pretty well considering he's blind and only has one arm
winks.gif

I hope to be able to put up a proper "Rogue's gallery" of fakes soon. There are plenty more horrors!

ticki

my big question is, who the hell falls for this stuff? the good fakes i can understand. these? seriously, somebody has to be buying it or these guys wouldn't even bother.

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by ticki
my big question is, who the hell falls for this stuff? the good fakes i can understand. these? seriously, somebody has to be buying it or these guys wouldn't even bother.

In a lot of places, particularly parts of Asia, M·A·C isn't easily available so consumers may have heard rave reviews about the brand but never actually seen the real products. They'll happily buy these thinking that they are the real deal.

In some cases I also feel they may still buy them knowing they are fakes but they still have the right label on and flaunting labels is important to some people.

femmenoir75

So ridiculous!! LMAO. These look like dime-store makeup you can get at the Dollar store. Any true MAC addict would take one look and laugh out loud. Terrible.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
You may of course know different but I came across these today. The box says "Juicy Tubes" on it but claims to be M·A·C. I love the fact that "NEW" is printed on the tubes and that there are Chanel versions too.

Sarah thanks !I use both Chanel and Lancome Juicy tubes,the packaging and the shades all of these is nasty!it drives me mad how something that looks normally pretty can be made by the counterfeiters into something cheap,nasty and attrocious!
Words fail me
angry.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
In a lot of places, particularly parts of Asia, M·A·C isn't easily available so consumers may have heard rave reviews about the brand but never actually seen the real products. They'll happily buy these thinking that they are the real deal.

In some cases I also feel they may still buy them knowing they are fakes but they still have the right label on and flaunting labels is important to some people.

Sarah, I hope you don't mind me adding these to your hall of shame!I saw these and felt compelled as this fake Mac mascara just really took the biscuits..the seller macsky168
nonono.gif
has vast amounts of counterfeit MAC products for sale on www.ioffer.com!!Lordy it says on one of the auctions for these fake mascara "100%authentic"!!
The packaging itself made me laugh but checking his feedback ,he sold quite few !I doubt if the BeneFit Georgia and Thrrob is authentic !
The fake on the right for some reason reminded me of my son toy submarine !!!

caffn8me

Anyone with pics of nasty fakes is welcome to post them here - thanks for those
smiles.gif
The mascaras on the left have been circulating for a long time, I haven't seen the one of the right though.

Shoegal-fr

Maannnn, if Mac was making these products, it wouldn't have became the big company they are now lol.
Those are awful!!!

By the way, Sarah, i was trying to PM you, but your inbox is full! So i can't send the message!

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Maannnn, if Mac was making these products, it wouldn't have became the big company they are now lol.
Those are awful!!!

No, indeed. It would just be a "Dollar store" brand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
By the way, Sarah, i was trying to PM you, but your inbox is full! So i can't send the message!

Try again now
smiles.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Anyone with pics of nasty fakes is welcome to post them here - thanks for those
smiles.gif
The mascaras on the left have been circulating for a long time, I haven't seen the one of the right though.

Neither have I
thmbdn.gif
the shape,this gold writing hell this to ME speaks FAKEEE!!!
cry.gif
No doubt these will appear on eBay..or prolly have already

BellaItalia1969

Girls i had to add this to Sarah's thread ..
This sellers description of Mac pigments is just so ,so laughable
thmbdn.gif

BUNDLE OF MAC URBAN DECAY, VIRGIN AND SANCTUARY MAKEUP on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 26-Feb-09 20:00:00 GMT)
"I bought this MAC makeup from America direct from MAC so there are the numbers rather than names but i will describe them for you"
wow how kind...but since when American Mac pigments comes with no shades names etc
nonono.gif
that sort of thing really makes me peeved!
92db_1.JPG

Hellolover

I bought this whole MAC BArbie collection that seemed legit, turns out the seller took a picture of a the real products and shipped me some fakes with barbie written all over the cases...The products were smelly and very sticky.
Beware!