Possibly the worst fakes yet seen?

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellolover
I bought this whole MAC BArbie collection that seemed legit, turns out the seller took a picture of a the real products and shipped me some fakes with barbie written all over the cases...The products were smelly and very sticky.
Beware!

Hiya and
th_welcomeemoticonsign.gif
firstly sorry to hear that you were sold counterfeit make up.I have seen some of these fake Barbie loves Mac,makeup on ioffer.com....it looked hideous
angry.gif
Can you elaborate a bit more ..please like where did you purchase these and what is the sellers name?
Thank you

caffn8me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellolover
I bought this whole MAC BArbie collection that seemed legit, turns out the seller took a picture of a the real products and shipped me some fakes with barbie written all over the cases...The products were smelly and very sticky.
Beware!

Which seller was it?

caffn8me

First lot definitely fake and already mentioned on this forum. Second lot fake too.

Please note that nweaver28 who is selling the mixed lot has zero positive feedback as a seller. All their feedback is as a buyer.

BellaItalia1969

Sometimes i look at these eBay auctions of fake Mac pigments/eyeshadows and i really want to howl...who actually can be that naive in believeing that these can be anything else but counterfeits!Especially if the price tag is so ludicrously low ...but this auction had the added benefit of a photo of fake Mac pigment with A01 on the right corner of the box
angry.gif

10529825424.jpg

louisgreeneyes
s.gif
54 eyeshadows pigments!
Really takes the biscuit!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Hey! Don't you diss my Uncle Leroy. He does pretty well considering he's blind and only has one arm
winks.gif

I hope to be able to put up a proper "Rogue's gallery" of fakes soon. There are plenty more horrors!

Sarah,I added this fake Mac 12 eyeshadows palette ,seller calls FAFI!This is the 1st time i have seen it with these weird plastic sheet and number on it ??
8fbb_12.JPG

seller is :mattyb.0777
MAC PROFESSIONAL EYE SHADOW PALLET - 14 COLOURS on eBay, also, Eye Shadow, Make-Up Cosmetics, Health Beauty (end time 05-Mar-09 16:02:33 GMT)

sweetbabyblue

I have a really bad fake studiofix powder..It has two powders in the one rectangular compact! Also a fake 'Chanel' eyekohl.

Both these items were from my friend who brought them from Thailand. I didn't know much about MAC at the time, but I did own a studiofix powder and I knew that it definately didn't look right!
My friend knows they're fake though, but she didn't tell me. She uses fakes herself and doesn't see it as a concern. I haven't brought it up with her.

sweetbabyblue

^Same friend also gave me a very fake MAC mascara! MAC doesn't even make a mascara under the name that was written on the box (I don't remember what it is anymore though)

sweetbabyblue

Fataliya

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Lol Vanilla
omg.gif
these fakes are really,really baaaad !In fact the weird octagonal shape eyeshadow,reminds me of a makeup sponge that I bought ages ago and neve used cos it was so crap !

Some of the spelling errors those counterfeiters make lolol honestly it's so laughable if it wasn't so tragic in a way.This fake MAC liquid eyeliner has been added to my hall of fame for fake MAC
angry.gif

7816_2.JPG

I actually emailed seller of these fake and asked him since when MAC ,sold products that have spelling errors on the box...as you can see it says on the box "LIQULID EYELINER"
amazed.gif

Maybe they mean that the eyeliner is soooooooo good, it makes you LIQ U LID?
th_LMAO.gif

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fataliya
Maybe they mean that the eyeliner is soooooooo good, it makes you LIQ U LID?
th_LMAO.gif

Lolol I know what you mean
lol.gif