greengrin.gif

GlamQueen21

Re: Eye Shadow Combinations

Pink Venus e/s on the inner lid
Cocomotion pigment on the outer lid
Vanilla pigment for highlight

jardinaires

one of my favorite looks right now, if you have the spiced chocolate quad from cult of cherry, is nanogold on the browbone and very inner corner, top lid and bottom tearduct, with brash all over the top lid and lining the bottom lashline.. with nocturnelle in the crease. i use carbon to deepen the outer corner, and expensive pink to blend nocturnelle into the nanogold on the browbone and also to blend brash and nanogold at the inner lid. it looks beautiful and layered, because the expensive pink brings out the pinky purple in nocturnelle and brash brings out the bronze reflects in expensive pink.

some other combinations i use a lot are:

forgery in the tearduct, gesso on the inner lid, steamy on outer lid and blended into the crease, cool heat to deepend the crease, stormwatch for the outer v. jardin aires to highlight. if i want to make this more dramatic i'll use carbon instead of stormwatch and create a very sharp angle shape on the outer corner.. i get lots of compliments on this look

jardin aires pigment all over lid and browbone, coquette in the crease with contrast on the outer lid blended into the outer crease and carbon smudged along the bottom and top lashline and lightly into the outer crease. this is my standard smoky eye look.

the simplest look i've ever worn but i got SO many compliments on, was crystal avalanche on the lid and inner corner blended down to the tearduct, electric eel on the middle lid, and carbon in the crease and outer lid. i used blue peep fluidline to line my bottom lashline and smudged carbon into the bottom outer corner.

Deirdre

This is yummy:

Bare study as a base.
Cosmic on lid (this is a veluxe pearl)
Femme Fi deep into inner corner, and to highlight
100 Strokes in deep into crease (past the iris on the inside), widening to the outer V and below the brow, also to line lower lash
Blacktrack, slightly winged, tight-lined, top lid only.
Lots of black Dazzle-lash

May I say, the "Red" eye-set of this Blonde/Brunette/Redhead collection goes so well with Moonbathe eyeshadows?

916_chick

My Go-to Look. Just Neutral And Simple

All That Glitters (inner Corner)
Satin Taupe(outter Corner)
Embark (outte V)

YSLGuy

One of my new faves is:

Sumptious Olive in the crease
Humid or Swimming on the outer corner of the lid just till the center
Gorgeous Gold on the inner corner blended into the humid or swimming.

GlamQueen21

I have a very good e/s combination. This morning I was watching xxsgtigresxx video on the look she did was called Pink Champagne. She used:
Gesso e/s
Cool Pink p/m
Magenta Madness p/m
Crystal Avalanche e/s

Now I want to do that look since I love pink eyeshadow looks.

Ruby_Woo

I love Orb on the lid, bamboo lightly on the crease, sketch in the outter corner, and orb as well as a highlight.

the other one is : Naked Lunch on the lid, Phloof as a highlight, Sketch on the outter corner, and bamboo on the crease.

Heiaken

my fav. combo right now is Vex on the lid, Satin Taupe on the crease and shroom on browbone.

meeta

i dont have a lot of mac (yet!) but my favorite evening look is whim on the lid, black pearl well blended in the crease and outer v, vellum as a highlight, and chill in the inner corner. i line the lids with black pearl, with an overlay of vellum.

i also like doing a tropical eyeliner like in panacea's glossy eye vid with canary yellow in the inner 1/3 of the lid, bio green in the middle, blue calm on the outer 1/3, and a little bit of black smudged in the corner (sometimes black pearl or darker like carbon)

Re: What are Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations?

For a shimmering smokey eye i use all that glitters all over my lid then i work knight divine in the outer V and through to my crease and add black tied blending it altogether. I always love how my eyes look with this combination

GlamQueen21

My new favorite eyeshadow combination (my everyday look):
Pink Venus e/s all over the lid and on the lower lashline
Tempting e/s in the crease and in the center of the lower lashline
Dark Edge e/s in the outer crease blending it with Tempting e/s and in the outer corner of the lower lashline
Vanilla e/s as highlight (as always or I use Next to Nothing and apply Vanilla on top of it)

vmg85

I like to use shroom as wash on eyelid, satin taupe in outer eyelid and/or crease for daytime (work) . Sometimes substituting Remotely grey for ST.

For non work days, I like: femme-fi or nano gold on inner corner of eye, hot contrast light color on rest of eye w a dark grey in crease. to amp it up dark side of hot contrast or carbon in outer V.

Another combo I'm lovin lately, Wintersky (light pink) from Chill and Shale outer V /crease with black e/l it's so gorgeous!

Sabrunka

I love putting old gold all over the lower half of the lid, then have black tied in the crease and highlight with shroom, I think it's glam!

couturesista

Arena- lid color

Sumptious Olive- outer lid

Velvet Moss- outer v/ crease