Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

daphneM

Re: What are Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations?

I know this might sound really weird, but the colors are close to being complementary and in my experience, look fabulous together...especially if you are wearing a black and white outfit. I like Shimmermoss on the lid and Swish in the crease and right over, then a frosty tinted white color as the highlight (I've used Vellum, Pincurl, Rite of Spring). Finish with Blacktrack or Penultimate liner and do a pink or nude lip - it's pretty awesome.

Leven

Evening Aura (from Neo Sci-Fi) on the lid, with Woodwinked in the crease.
bigheart.gif

I am really liking atm :
Tempting on the lid and dark edge in a V fashion in the crease
Rule on the lid and spiced chocolate in the crease

GlamYOURUs

Electric Eel (outer half of lid)
Brown Script or Beautyburst (above crease)
Stila Kitten OR All That Glitters (inner lid corner)
Carbon (outer V)
Uppity f/l (lower lashline)
Ricepaper (highlight)

.k.

okay so i discoverd this combo that makes my whole face look glowy...
its vanilla pigment all over the lid, somewhat heavily packed on, and expensive pink ontop of that leaving the inner corners with just the vanilla pigment. somehow the pigment on the bottom of expensive pink just makes it so pretty and glowy! i love this!

pink_lily82

Everyday look for school/work: Mulch all over lid, Print in outer crease for depth, Mylar as highlight

Night out: Stars N Rockets on lid, Carbon as crease color (I'm loving the purple-y/black smokey eye look right now)

Simply Elegant

Sweet joy on lid, humid on outer v and crease, grand entrance (one from warm eyes palette) over humid, smoking on outer v, by jupiter on outer crease, gentle heat over by jupiter, nylon on browbone.

nightinggale07

Oooooh!! I absolutely love Blonde's gold pigment as a wash on the lid and Go as the crease color. It's a beautiful, neutral combo, IMO.

VioletB

This is fun!! Everyone at work always loves my eyes.. so here are my faves.
smiles.gif

Hush on lid, saddle, deep damson and ground brown layered in crease, and vanilla as a highlight.

Expensive pink on lid, vibrant grape and indian ink layered in crease, and vapour as highlight.

Same combo as above, but orange eyeshadow as a BAM on in the inner crease

From HK lucky tom palette: (this one got rave reviews the other day) stylin' on lid, electric eel on inner corners, carbon in crease, and vapour as a highlight

hmm.. I'm thinkin

Steamy on lid, bottle green and carbon layered in crease, dazzlelight as a highlight...

One more I get lots of compliments on.. clear sky blue on lid, beautyburst in crease (or you could use folie) embark layered over beautyburst, vanilla as highlight

When I say layered over, I don't mean completely covering.. just blended from outer corners in.
smiles.gif

VioletB

PS. I just discovered the 222 brush the other day. (my counter doesnt carry it but I found a random one laying around) Holy shiz. It is awesome. You need it. It will KAPOW your crease!

bellagloss

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRETTYGIRL26
th_dunno.gif
Nothing came-up for me under that link

for me either
th_dunno.gif

does anyone know what happend to that link on the first page??

sparkle1017

My go-to casual eye look is All That Glitters on the inner half of my lids, Satin Taupe on the outer half and crease, and Embark for the outer V. I line the lower eye with Satin Taupe. This combo really makes my blue eyes pop.

romi79_2008

Expensive pink on lid , nocturnelle in crease and yesterday I tried a new one and loved it, naked lunch overall and added folie in crease and outer v, such a nice look for day

shaista1985

can somebody please help me and tell me what i could use the following shadows with?

club
shale
kid
bamboo
retrospeck

i prefer neutral kinda looks

shazzy99

Relaxing all over lid, Lucky Green on outer part of lid, D'Bohemia on middle of the lid, Woodwinked as a liner on the bottom lid. I don't usually do a crease when I do this one.

GlamQueen21

Revved Up Pigment all over the lid, Dark Edge in the crease and outer V, Vanilla e/s and Vanilla pigment as highlight.

Romping e/s all over the lid, Stylin' in the crease, Parfait Amour over Stylin, Shadowy Lady e/s in the outer V, Stately Black e/s on the lower lashline, Vanilla e/s as highlight.

Milk Pigment all over the lid, Divine Night e/s in the crease and lower lashline, Carbon e/s in the outer V and on the outer corner of the lower lashline, Vanilla e/s as highlight

Hi everyone! Here are a few looks that I really like (pretty simple looks but I only recently got into make-up):

Vanilla pigment (or any neutral/light color) - all over lid
Circa Plum pigment - crease
Fig. 1 - outer v & slightly into crease
Carbon - lightly to define outer v
Blanc Type

Vanilla pigment (or any neutral/light color) - all over lid
Smoke & Diamonds (or Diamond Lil by Stila) - crease (sometimes I use Print instead)
Carbon - first lightly in outer v & slightly into crease, then add more to the outer v w/ a pencil brush
Vanilla eyeshadow

Melon pigment - all over lid
Viz-a-violet pigment - lightly in crease
Wait til Dark (dark navy w/ sparkles) - outer v & slightly into crease
Blanc Type

BeccalovesMAC

alright here is mine and its really simple

Blackground Paint Pot as base

Club e/s(pack it on good) all over the lid blend,blend and then blend some more

Ricepaper as high light

Black Track fluid line in the waterline

looks like peacock eyes and its really pretty if you have dark brown eyes like me