Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

woodwinked on the lid up to crease
copperplate on top of woodwinked
woodwinked blended into the crease
lucky tom from the HK (or any black e/s) on the outer v
blacktrack eyeliner
tightline upper eyelids with urban decay liner in zero

MacGoddess21

Neutral is: Brule all over my lid with Scene in my crease and Typographic in the outer "v" and Shroom as my highlight.

Bright is: Bright Future on the inner corner, Firespot on the lid and Passionate and Paradisco buffed into the crease with Blanc Type as a highlight. Sunset eyes!
yahoo.gif

smoke & diamonds on the lid up to the crease with strike a pose on top of it. blend the two colors up into the crease and use a blending color (i use a brown from one of the coastal scents pallettes). lucky tom or carbon to darken the outer v.

nettiepoo

Favorite neut. smokey eye: 1.shroom as highlight
2.all that glitters inner middle

3.satin taupe in outter half crease

4.twinks outter top of crease

*with or w/o carbon or black tied on very end of outter crease and line lower lash line smudge w/219 brush.....very pretty ever1 luvs my e/s when i were those combos

Bright eyes: gorgeous gold over lid
beautiful iris in inner corner
aquadesiac n crease
line eyes with aquadesiac liner or e/s.......vert nice!!!
specktra_rocks.gif

Almond_Eyed

My current "colour" look, still somewhat neutral:

Vanilla- Highlight and wash
Quarry - Lid
Wedge - Crease
Smut - Upper and lower lashline

My other look:

Shroom -Highlight
Espresso - Lower lashline, Upper lashline then blend up onto lid
Woodwinked - Lid colour over Espresso and blend

<3 A

_Kaitie_

I love doing all that glitters over the lid, a bit of vex in the inner v with a purple (usually plum dressing or satellite dreams) in the crease.

scarlettholly

For every day I love satin taupe all over and then smoke and diamonds or silverthorn in the crease with shroom to highlight.

Also, all that glitters all over with a little folie in the crease and nehru used dry to line the upper and lower is pretty.

A little more dramatic but still nice in the day - ricepaper all over, then strike a pose in the crease and a cats eye liner in penultimate.

A very simple smokey eye with satin taupe, smut, and lots of black kohl also looks gorgeous.

xphoenix06

I'm still a newbie when it comes to eye combo.s.
The only thing that I can do that I think looks nice is use warming trend e/s all over, wedge for the crease and contour, blanc type as highlight with any black or brown liner. Also use a white or light and/or pinkish beige liner for the lower waterline for a simple, natural look. plus w/ mascara.

Rinstar

I am wearing Solar White as a highlight, then Gilt by Association (Style Black) all over the lid, especially concentrated by the lash line, and then Amber Lights in the crease.
I am lovin it!

Not a completely MAC look but Bobbi Brown Naked in crease and MAC Naked Lunch on lid-very pretty nude look. I need some recs on what to pair with Style Snob, I use it in crease.

versace

my favorite look now :

retrospeck on lid,patina on crease and outer lid,vanilla pigment as highlight and blacktrack fluidline as eyeliner (thicker line)

afloresm13

Fave neutral eye:

Grain all over lid, Cork in deep crease & outer corner, Soft Brown lightly over crease, Dazzlelight on inner tear duct, Brule as a browbone highlight.

Fave "color" eye (PURPLES!
smiles.gif

Illegal Cargo all over lid, Fig 1 in deep crease & outer corner, Sable lightly over crease, Dazzlelight on inner tear ducts, Brule as a browbone highlight.

Fave "natural/color" eye:

Amber Lights all over lid, Tempting or Bronze in the Crease, Espresso to define outer corner, Gorgeous Gold on inner tear ducts, Brule as a browbone highlight.

ladynomoregaga

My fave right now is any kind of black base with trax on the outer, tempting on the inner and crest the wave (OBSESSED WITH THIS COLOR) on the inner corner and browbone, line with blacktrack fl on top and use black base with the shadows atop on bottom. Love it!

makeupmakeup

mac_wishlist.gif

I was in the mac store yesterday, and started playing with some colors, i took a few thing to a makeup station, and came up with a beautiful new look, it's so pretty that a makeup artist asked me what i had used, so i told her she liked it so much she wrote it down so here it is.....​

• Beiging shade stick - on lid (just above crease)​
  • Vanilla Pigment - w/239 pat on lid (on top of s.s)​
  • Haux e/s - in crease & outer 1/3 of lid​
  • Folie e/s -in crease (about 1/3 in)& outer v​
  • Embark e/s - darken outer v & line eyes​
  • Vanilla e/s - highlight​
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

jeitzen

I love using deckchair pigment on the lid with some of satin taupe/coco pigment on the crease. awesomee for neutral looks
greengrin.gif

shazzy99

Relaxing over whole lid, golden olive pigment in crease, lucky green on outer corner, woodwinked in middle

MizzTropical

All That Glitters- Allover lid
Espresso-Crease,blended up and out until smokey
Nylon-highlight browbone
Line top + bottom half way with Espresso wet, Highlight inner corners with Nylon wet blended into Espresso on both lashlines.
Apply Zoom Lash top + bottom focusing on outer lashes

Sexy smokey neutral eyes
smiles.gif

slick

These are probably my Top 5 go to looks. I don't have much lidspace so I usually do the gradient method from lashline to brow or from the inner to outer eye.

Darktone - Midtone - Highlight

Bronze - Flip - Dreammaker
Twinks - Star Violet - Almond Icing (could use Pink Opal)
Magnetic Fields - Style Snob - Vanilla Pigment
Nocturnelle - Style Snob - Vanilla Pigment
Sable - All That Glitters - Retrospeck

greengrin.gif