Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

litlaur

This changes almost everytime I buy something new, but currently:

Melody all over lid, Meadowland just below browbone, White Gold blended up to brow, Parfait Amour along bottom lid

Coco pigment all over, Mulch in corners, Deckchair blended up to brow

GoldieLox

Neutral: I actually only line w/ black liner then brush shroom over my whole lid up to brow, heavy in the corner near my nose. it OPENS up your eyes like no other. i get so many compliments.

Bright: Either sunset type thing with goldmine corner to orange to sushi flower to parfait amour outer blended with nylon.
~OR~ Ocean theme with shroom in corner to electric eel blended with tres teal and steamy.

Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldieLox
Neutral: I actually only line w/ black liner then brush shroom over my whole lid up to brow, heavy in the corner near my nose.

What type of liner works best for this?

chocula

Naked Lunch and Romp
Angelcake and Nocturnelle
Velvet Moss and Mulch
Nylon and Black Tied
D'Bohemia and Nylon
Nylon and Paradisco
Swish and Deep Truth

solardame

Soft Natural-
brow - Goldbit, lid - Arena, crease - was BBW Calistoga Clay (now Coco pigment) & liner - Romp with a little Embark pressed onto base of lashes.

Bright -
lid - Tilt, crease - Humid, liner - Nehru and also to deepen outer crease.

My eyes are really dark so I feel more comfortable when I mix a little dark with the bright shades.

jennhle

my new favorite combo is SHALE on the lid, with CORAL (pro) on the crease, with JEST as a highlight. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT! =)

smilezlie

neutral {or as close as i get to it, i mean i wear this at disneyland at work so it must be fairly natural!)

corn shadestick, ricepaper, nylon, gorgeous gold, lucky green, pink venus. {it turns peach over corn!}

bright:

aquadisiac, swimming, corn, swish, nylon, silverbleu

mybeautifulface

My goal is to every day use different eyeshadow(s). I am running out of combinations. What's your best eyeshadow combination?

ledonatella

My favorite one is Electra on the lid, Creme de Violet in the crease (blended well otherwise it's garish), and Phloof or Prismique under the brow. Add lots of black liner & mascara and it's smokin'!!
smiles.gif

vicuna1

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
found this on LJ. check it out:

http://fairytale22.org/makeup/dusty.php

I have this bookmarked on both my home and work computers. I love reading it for a great break to my day! Better than playing games! I thought about printing it off to keep by my makeup "station", but it would be pages and pages! Not to mention the updates.

i_bleed_life

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicuna1
I have this bookmarked on both my home and work computers. I love reading it for a great break to my day! Better than playing games! I thought about printing it off to keep by my makeup "station", but it would be pages and pages! Not to mention the updates.

I just printed it, all 81 pages!!!...I'm at work, so I'm not using my own paper and ink.

legaleagle

Mine..

Shroom as a wash with Patina in the crease.

Naked Lunch as a wash with Plumage or Greensmoke in the outer-v and crease.

Shroom and Satin Taupe.

Vanilla pigment with Old Gold pigment or Rose or Rose Bronze.

Cool Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_bleed_life
I just printed it, all 81 pages!!!...I'm at work, so I'm not using my own paper and ink.

OMG i'm glad i didn't try to print it
icon_eek.gif