Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

mitsukai

great link
smiles.gif

i love urban decay's half baked with coppering and/or antiqued, especially for blue-eyed gals. i also paired it with a little grey - i used bare escentual's moss but i bet something like sharkskin is pretty close.

i just got juxt and i love it, esp. paired with something like gorgeous gold - i use bare escentuals joy, which has a bit of pink in it.

Kat

Parfait amour, hepcat and shroom

Woodwinked, shimmermoss, bronze, freshwater

All that glitters, expensive pink

Paradisco, shimmermoss, parfair amour

Beautiful Iris, Living Pink, Juxt

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_bleed_life
I just printed it, all 81 pages!!!...I'm at work, so I'm not using my own paper and ink.

holy shit, 81 pages????

electrostars

some of my favorite color combinations:

vex all over the lid, stomp in the crease, and nocturnelle on the outer lid.

vex all over lid, trax in the crease, and nocturnelle on outer lid. sometimes instead of nocturnelle I'll use UD's ac/dc for this look.

vex all over lid, nocturnelle in the crease and pickle(from whatever chromozone palette it was in, lol) on the outer lid.

as you can tell..i like my vex eyeshadow..

pr1nces583

ive been using lucky jade s/s as a base and lustreleaf on the lid a lot recently. im dreading my lustreleaf running out! although i found it again in london when i went last week and i wish id bought another now:-(

joytheobscure

OMG, that is just overwhelming..so many ideas and I need so much more eyeshadow to go with my measly fifty pots of mac...lol

MissKaylee*

a really nice neutral one i like to use is shroom on inner eyelid, satin taupe on outer, mystery on brow bone, dazzlelight to highlight with blacktrack or teddy e/l

gambitlizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion
could someone who saved the file send it to me?

The link is no longer working. TIA!

Please, me too! I'm getting into a rut and need some new ideas.
Thanks!
Kim