Post Your Favorite MAC Eye Shadow Combinations Here

geeko

Parrot e/s on the lid, Surreal e/s on the inner corner of the eye, Stars and rockets e/s on the socket area, Solar white e/s as brow bone highlighter.
Add on reflects blue glitter on top of parrot e/s

Thia Winter

1. Painterly on browbone, blackground on lid, blue/brown pigment over lid, satin taupe in crease, vex on browbone.

2. Painterly on browbone, blackground on lid, stars and rockets applied wet with Fix+ on lid, Vapour on browbone, Parfait amour in crease.

TheMkupjunkie

My everyday look, that I never have to even think about is Texture all over lid up to brow bone, brownscript in the crease (to warm things up) and embark in the outer v (to define and give a little pop). This always allowed me to look polished but not overly done for the office.

GreigeClarity

Neutral: All Races or Bisque all over the eye (up to brows), Quarry on the lid, and Corduroy in the crease.

Fun: Blackground Paint Pot from lash to crease, and then Dark Indulgence MES over top. LOVE it!

lightgirl

For a beautiful natural eye with red/bold lips : Ricepaper from lid to brow, Jest to line lower lash line. Be sure to wear lots of black mascara - gorgeous!!

Icecaramellatte

Lately, I've been loving this neutral look:

• Morning Frost Paint Pot on the lid
  • Patina on the lid
  • Romp in the outer V
  • All That Glitters in the crease and under brow

Also love using all the Mac Me over Single shades together:

• Creamy Bisque to highlight
  • Moleskin in crease
  • Mythical on lid
  • Carbonized in outer V

afulton

Loves Mythical and Carbonized together. I have b/u's of both.

Quote:

Also love using all the Mac Me over Single shades together:

• Creamy Bisque to highlight
  • Moleskin in crease
  • Mythical on lid
  • Carbonized in outer V

karmalissa

yes! This collection of single shadows was a DREAM for me. I use them all so frequently, which makes me feel better about the $ splurge
eyelove.gif

trayceeee

Mine very basic and very neutral but a fool proof every day look for NC45 Skin Tones and darker

Texture in Crease
Woodwinked on Lid
Warm up look with Sketch
Ricepaper highlight

Line top and bottom and add mascara!!

shellygrrl

Staff member
I recently combined Mauvement pigment (lid) with Shale (outer corner) and really liked that. (I think I may've used Smut or Unflappable as well to intensify the outer corner, but I don't remember.)

GlamQueen21

Here's my combination look I've recently fell in love with:

Going Bananas e/s on the inner lid
Lime e/s on the middle lid
Zingy e/s on the outer lid
Sassy Grass e/s in the crease
Femme Fi e/s as highlight

Romina1

My two new favourite combinations

Cranberry on the lid, Sketch on the crease
Steamy on the lid, Club or Greensmoke on the crease

katred

Specktra Bestie
Super-soft neutral eye that works really well with a strong lip:

Call Me Bubbles all over the lid
Patina on the outer third of the lid and in the crease

I use a brown shadow like Nars Mekong to line the eye softly. The shades all have some lustre to them without being too bold. You could also add a highlighter like Creamy Bisque or Dazzlelight along the brow bone.

LadyGina

I've fallen in love with groundwork paint pot, lucky green on lid, shadowy lady in the outer corner and into the crease, arena as my browbone highlight.

NATlar

- Woodwinked on the lid, Wedge going through the crease with Smut on the outer corner with Blanc type as a highlight.
- Cranberry over the lid with Carbon on the outer corne.
- Chrome yellow through the crease with Aquadisiac on the lid, Nylon as a highlight.

i have a few more but these three will do for now, my favourite.

Lasabeth

Expensive pink and star violet with rose pigment makes the green in my eyes pop! Any combo suggestions for satin taupe? Trax?