Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AndSparkle

Woah.. it's been a while. Stupid uni applications! How is everyone? And does anyone know what date Cham Pale etc come out? Marcel Wanders didn't really impress me :p

LMD84

Woah.. it's been a while. Stupid uni applications! How is everyone? And does anyone know what date Cham Pale etc come out? Marcel Wanders didn't really impress me :p

good luck with your uni application! where are you applying for? :) cham pale should be out first thus in jan however usually we got those collections just after xmas so watch out :)

Anitacska

In case anyone hasn't had the e-mail, Mac are offering free delivery on ALL order until midnight Wednesday 15th Dec! No code to use, website gives you free delivery instantly.

AndSparkle

good luck with your uni application! where are you applying for? :) cham pale should be out first thus in jan however usually we got those collections just after xmas so watch out :)

Thank you! I'm applying for various Marketing & Advertising courses at Birmingham City University, Staffordshire, Coventry, Worcester and Northampton. I'm so glad I'm applying for 2011 so I skip the fee increases! Well.. that's if I get the grades haha :)
Ahh, I heard it was going to be boxing day by someone.. but if I remember correctly it came out the last thurs of December for the post-xmas collections? I'm hoping it comes out asap tbh, else all my money will be gone! :p

banana1234

In case anyone hasn't had the e-mail, Mac are offering free delivery on ALL order until midnight Wednesday 15th Dec! No code to use, website gives you free delivery instantly.

thank you for telling me this

and also ARGH why did you tell me this!!! i ended up getting the cyndi lipstick, gloss, sumptuous olive pro pan, and the new pro longwear concealer

i didnt need any of these, but im sure they will all be lovely

Anitacska

Hahaha! Sorry about that!
lol.gif
I have managed to exercise remarkable self control and didn't order anything. I'm just waiting for Cham Pale and Stylishly Yours, and then I'll blow £££'s on more Mac stuff I don't need.
lol.gif

thank you for telling me this

and also ARGH why did you tell me this!!! i ended up getting the cyndi lipstick, gloss, sumptuous olive pro pan, and the new pro longwear concealer

i didnt need any of these, but im sure they will all be lovely

LMD84

yeah i was tempted to order but i dont have any money left for myself now. i have just paid to get my hair done which was £72 so certaintly no money for mac. and i have spent a small fortune on gifts and such too...

Anitacska

I think Peacocky might come out in February, since it's released in January in the US. But I might be wrong. Hope I'm not though, 3 great collections at the same time is not a good idea.

NatalieMT

So I log on this morning in the hope of getting a Pink 4 Friday lipstick and wasn't even half 9 and they were all totally sold out! Guess that's me not getting one because they're going for £50 or so on Ebay and I'm not that stupid ha ha!

LMD84

So I log on this morning in the hope of getting a Pink 4 Friday lipstick and wasn't even half 9 and they were all totally sold out! Guess that's me not getting one because they're going for £50 or so on Ebay and I'm not that stupid ha ha!

yeah i'm not getting one either. its crazy how limited they were!!

Anitacska

It's ridiculous. I didn't want one, so don't care much, but they could've sold so many more. But then that's always the case with hyped up stuff like Stereo Rose and Marine Life.

yeah i'm not getting one either. its crazy how limited they were!!

LMD84

yeah they're not doing themselves any favours - certaintly not with this teamed with the ban on infomation and swatches!

nunu

yeah they're not doing themselves any favours - certaintly not with this teamed with the ban on infomation and swatches!

Exactly, Erin kind of hinted to me that MAC might stop the swatches and information ban.
I really hope they change their mind and stop this silly swatches and info ban as i'm sure it's not doing them any favours.

LMD84

Exactly, Erin kind of hinted to me that MAC might stop the swatches and information ban. I really hope they change their mind and stop this silly swatches and info ban as i'm sure it's not doing them any favours.
meh! if they continue it's fine. i just wont be buying as much. i like to have lots of notice so i can budget and plan what items i want. now there isn't much time between release and actual infomation and swatches!

Anitacska

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Does anyone know if Cham Pale and Stylishly Yours are coming out tomorrow? There's no sign of them on the website. I e-mailed Mac 2 days ago, but they haven't replied yet.

LMD84

Hope you all had a great Christmas! Does anyone know if Cham Pale and Stylishly Yours are coming out tomorrow? There's no sign of them on the website. I e-mailed Mac 2 days ago, but they haven't replied yet.

i think it will either be in the morning or we shall have to wait until next week for them. the wednesday perhaps for online release...but this is just my guessing of course!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts