Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Thanks Lou! I'm getting impatient. I've hardly bought any make up lately, I need my fix, lol!

i think it will either be in the morning or we shall have to wait until next week for them. the wednesday perhaps for online release...but this is just my guessing of course!

LMD84

yeah i havent bought much of late either! not since digna lippie! however my haul shall be very small this month too. just a highlight powder, fix+ lavender and also a coral pigment. must save for peacocky!!

Anitacska

Well I'm buying pretty much the whole Cham Pale collection! Lipgelees, paint pots, highlighting powders, 1 or 2 lipsticks and the palette. I'm only interested in 1 lipstick and maybe 3 pigments from Stylishly Yours though.

LMD84

Well I'm buying pretty much the whole Cham Pale collection! Lipgelees, paint pots, highlighting powders, 1 or 2 lipsticks and the palette. I'm only interested in 1 lipstick and maybe 3 pigments from Stylishly Yours though.
oh wow! you are getting loads! the lipgelees are beautiful and i'd be getting those if it weren't for the fact i have too many glosses right now! i need to use up what i have i think.

Anitacska

Yeah, I know, I have way too much too, but I just can't pass up on the lipgelees. No sign of collection online. Maybe next week then.

oh wow! you are getting loads! the lipgelees are beautiful and i'd be getting those if it weren't for the fact i have too many glosses right now! i need to use up what i have i think.

rockin

Curiously, I received an email from MAC UK today about the Cham Pale collection. Usually I don't receive these until the collections have been online for a few days and already virtually sold out. Maybe it means it'll be online very soon? I do hope it's not this afternoon, as I have to take my daughter out to a pantomime.

I'm hoping to get 2 paint pots plus Feline from Cham Pale, and Dark Diversion, all 4 CCBs, Style Curve, Follow Your Fancy and New Fixation from Stylishly Yours.

I'm skipping the lip gelees completely, as I have so many sparkly lip glosses already and need to use some of them up before buying any more.

rockin

I've just phoned MAC Customer Services, and said I'd received the email but it doesn't state when the collection will be available. She told me that they had been told it will be online 'at the end of December or beginning of January' so to keep checking from today onwards, especially since collections usually come out on a Thursday and it is Thursday today. They haven't been told a firm date. She also confirmed that Peacocky and Mickey Contractor will be in February.

AndSparkle

I don't know whether this interests anyone.. but Nails Inc are having a sale on their website, and LOADS of stuff has been reduced.. and they have a lucky dip thing as well.. it's £7 and you get a mystery gift kinda thing. I got 6 nail polishes with mine! Incredible considering one polish normally costs £10 or so! And they're all lovely colours! Super happy :)

Oh, and btw, I hope everyone had a lovely christmas! :D

lindas1983

Was at the MAC counter in belfast today and they had the champale and mickey collections out, so glad I went today as was told they only got 6 of each fluidline in.

I got from champale
chez chez lame powder
chromagraphic pencil in NC15/NW20
chilled on ice p/p
dangerous cuvee p/p
Sample of the comfort cream

I got from Mickey
gana blush
ivy f/l
siahi f/l
mehr l/s
oomph e/s
rani e/s
saffron e/s
marvel e/s

216 brush
Might have to go back for the other blush and maybe and paintpot and one lipglee.

amy_forster

I went to the Nottingham store today & they had Cham Pale, Mickey Contractor, Finally Flawless & False Lashes out!!!
icon_eek.gif

Finally Flawless is a repromote of the Mineralize Compact Foundation so I gave that a miss as last time I tried the foundation didn't work so well for me
blah.gif
I much prefer the ProLongwear.

The False Lashes mascara looks fab! I've not had chance to give it a try yet but the packaging is amazing!
love.gif

Cham Pale was a bit of a dissapointment to me. I didn't really get much from it, other than the 'I get no kick' kohl & 'Straight To The Head' lip gelee. I was quite surprised I didn't get more as I get married in June & thought this could be a good collection for 'wedding colours'.

Mickey Contractor was the surprise for me. I wasn't sure what I'd get from it but I ended up getting a few bits, including the 'Athma' quad, 'Mehr' & 'Gulabi' lipsticks.

I was a bit miffed that Stylishly Yours wasn't out and apparently its going to be online only
th_confused_new.gif
I might give them a ring next week though as one of the girls seemed to think it might be a definite January release, as opposed to a new year collection.

PurpleCherry

So, I went out today into Bath. We approached Jolly's and I quickly diverted my boyfriend towards the door, stating that there wasn't much point in looking for MAC, as the collections I wanted weren't out yet.. As I walked into the MAC section, I was greeted by the new stalls and Cham-Pale & Mickey Contractor were out on display. I actually had to double take! I bought Athma Quad and Caviar Dreams Quad. I'm completely and utterly in love and very hyper!!
yahoo.gif
I'm ill at the moment, so I wasn't really wanting to be out, but finding the quad's I've had my eye on, before they're meant to be out, cheered me up no end!!

Anitacska

Well that's certainly an interesting turn of events! I thought Mickey Contractor was very limited distribution, so would only be online. Oh well, I don't mind Stylishly Yours being online, I only wanted a few things anyway. I'm off to Kingston tomorrow to check out Cham Pale (want a lot of stuff!) and MC. Wonder when it's all going online though?

ChloeCariad

I can't believe that the Mickey collection is out so soon, Give us a break MAC. I don't really want anything from Cham Pale, I did want those highlighters, but Temptalia said they were similar to By Candlelight MSF and NARS Albatross and I have them. I'm considering the champagny colour pencil but then I don't really wear makeup on my lower lids. I wanted the platinum polish but the formula is crap. I might get two or three things from Stylishly Yours, maybe a CCB, can't decide which colour though. And maybe a BP? Don't want anything from Contractor though.

Has anyone seen the rundown for Jeanius? I think it looks so cheap! Only considering the polishes!

rockin

The Jeanius polishes definitely look interesting. I'm looking forward to seeing swatches of them. Nothing else in that collection takes my eye, though.

Considering Customer Services told me Mickey Contractor would be out in February, I too am very surprised that it is turning up at counters.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts