Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

rockin

If they've sold out of Mighty Aphrodite so quickly, I'm glad I ordered while waiting for my daughter to get ready for school this morning! I know it is going to be on the MAC site later, but things tend to sell out at lightning speed on there, and I wanted to have the best possible chance of getting it.

I also ordered Pink Power and Amazon Princess, along with Ivy fluidline (amazingly still available). I got all the lip products I wanted (Marquise d', Spitfire, Wonder Woman and Athena's Kiss a couple of weeks ago when they put things up on their site by mistake lol.

Is Quite Cute the next collection out? I think I'm just wanting the quad from that one, and maybe one lipstick depending on swatches.

Anitacska

No Quite Cute is out in May I think (April in the US).

If they've sold out of Mighty Aphrodite so quickly, I'm glad I ordered while waiting for my daughter to get ready for school this morning! I know it is going to be on the MAC site later, but things tend to sell out at lightning speed on there, and I wanted to have the best possible chance of getting it.

I also ordered Pink Power and Amazon Princess, along with Ivy fluidline (amazingly still available). I got all the lip products I wanted (Marquise d', Spitfire, Wonder Woman and Athena's Kiss a couple of weeks ago when they put things up on their site by mistake lol.

Is Quite Cute the next collection out? I think I'm just wanting the quad from that one, and maybe one lipstick depending on swatches.
Just had an e-mail from Mac with free delivery code: BRIGHT Valid until midnight Sunday 20th Feb. :)

rockin

I don't get emails with free delivery codes :( They send me emails about collections that have come out, (usually after most things have sold out) but that's it. If I've got stuff sitting in my basket and I have checked out, they email me about it and tell me it's free delivery if I spend £50 - erm, I know that, that's why I haven't checked out yet as my basket isn't up to £50 yet. Surprisingly, I did get the email about the free Strobe Cream

Selfridges did better - I got an email at 9:39 this morning to say that Wonder Woman was now available.

Eleentje

That's what I get most of the time. No freebees :( I received emails about free shipping only for Tartan tale, I believe.
Random, I was dreaming last night that I found a wonder woman blush in a cupboard in my dad's new house, and it was one for the darker skin colours (i'm really pasty), but it swatched amazingly beautiful, kind of like a mix of bronzy pink colour. :) And now I check Specktra, and WW is out. I'm going to skip it completely and wait for Quite Cute to come out. I want a quad from it, 2 lipliners, a blush (need to decide which one) and a lipstick or 2.

I don't get emails with free delivery codes :( They send me emails about collections that have come out, (usually after most things have sold out) but that's it. If I've got stuff sitting in my basket and I have checked out, they email me about it and tell me it's free delivery if I spend £50 - erm, I know that, that's why I haven't checked out yet as my basket isn't up to £50 yet. Surprisingly, I did get the email about the free Strobe Cream

Selfridges did better - I got an email at 9:39 this morning to say that Wonder Woman was now available.

KawaiiPrincess

Amazon Princess is now sold out and I was debating on getting that. The blushes must be very popular. If things are selling out like this on the Selfridges website then I can't imagine what it would be like on the official website on release day. I hope MAC have enough stock in stores and online.

NatalieMT

I looked at the WW swatches again today and felt distinctly underwhelmed. Postage on Selfridges website is just ridiculous so there is no way I'm ordering from there. I'll probably just wait until it hits Debenhams, save on that £4.95 delivery charge and get the beauty club points. I'm thinking I'll only buy one lipstick which will be Marquise'D just to have something with the packaging on, because all the colours just aren't me and I have to be realistic and say I just don't need any of it. Meh! Quite Cute is definitely more my thing!

sonia84

Woah £26 for a MSF!!! Jeez. Can any pale ladies buying Pink Power post swatches? I'm really tempted by it but I don't want to spend all that to be orange.

Anitacska

I've e-mailed Mac and they said we're not getting Lightfully bright over here. :( I've seen the lipglosses on eBay, might get some of them.

rockin

Things are back in stock on the Selfridges website, including both blushes

I've just checked, and my order is 'ready for despatch' :)

LMD84

Things are back in stock on the Selfridges website, including both blushes

I've just checked, and my order is 'ready for despatch' :)
i'm annoyed at myself. i was busy at work today so i ordered my stuff before i started. i didnt know somebody had pm'd me and asked for a cp. but because i was busy all day with my manager i had to wait until i was at home to worder and everything she wants is sold out!! ffs!

Anitacska

No wonder half the collection is sold out on Selfridges already, eBay is full of Wonder Woman stuff at ridiculous prices!
girl_devil.gif

rockin

I think those people have no conscience whatsoever. They don't care that they are stopping people getting the items for personal use at the proper price, all they think about is profit :(

LMD84

As unethical as it is, that is good old capitalism for ya ;)
very true! i am enjoying using my goodies this morning. pink power is lovely! :) oh and i dont know if i told you guys but i got girl loves boy gloss from quite cute and it is sooo pretty! the perfect pink gloss!

Anitacska

Ooh, how did you get hold of that? A couple of the mineralize blushes are on eBay, but I haven't seen anything else.

very true! i am enjoying using my goodies this morning. pink power is lovely! :) oh and i dont know if i told you guys but i got girl loves boy gloss from quite cute and it is sooo pretty! the perfect pink gloss!

LMD84

all cosmetics wholesale had the glosses. apart from the lilac one i think. but girl loves boy was the one i most wanted :) not sure if they are still online now though - i think a few of us snapped them up!

LMD84

oh i checked earlier and they still have three of them. with poistage they worked out at about £12 each which is better than £16!

Eleentje

Do ACW put actual price of the items on the customs declaration form, or do they put some random amount there? As far as I know, if you order stuff from the US with the total value over £18, you get taxed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts