Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

I got my Lightfully Bright lipglasses in the post yesterday and they are definitely brand new. Very pretty, but I haven't got around to using them, so can't really rate them properly yet. The seller seems really good, would definitely recommend her, shipping charges were very reasonable and she was fine about marking the customs form as gift. This is the link to her shop if anyone's interested: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/llarowe/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

This is great news! I'm going to hopefully get the 3 lip glasses from this collection, not sure about Quite Cute after seeing the pictures, mind you things always look different in real life. Was thinking of getting the Lightfully Bright lip glosses from ebay but I'm a bit funny with 'wet' make up not bought from the store/website. I did manage to snag a Mineralize Lovestone Eyeshadow from Ebay though so will wait for that to arrive to see if it is indeed brand new in box lol!!
You ladies are very lucky with your boyfriends/husbands. While mine isn't too bothered, although does complain about the space my stuff takes up in our bedroom (I do have a huge stash to be fair), but he is the least bit interested in make up and would not be happy coming shopping with me. He would also complain about all the money I spend, so I leave him at home and he hasn't a clue, which keeps him happy.
cooldude.gif
Ignorance is bliss you see.
lol.gif

Alisha1

I got my Lightfully Bright lipglasses in the post yesterday and they are definitely brand new. Very pretty, but I haven't got around to using them, so can't really rate them properly yet. The seller seems really good, would definitely recommend her, shipping charges were very reasonable and she was fine about marking the customs form as gift. This is the link to her shop if anyone's interested: http://shop.ebay.co.uk/llarowe/m.html?_trksid=p4340.l2562

Let us know how you find them :)

spunky

ladies - do i NEED spitfire lipstick? is it different enough from all my other bright pinks to get? please make my mind up for me because right now my brain is dribbling out of my ear. i need a voice of reason!

Anitacska

It is different enough to justify buying it. Not as bright or pink as most, it's a bit more purple-ish and very smooth and long lasting. Seriously, you need it! ;)

ladies - do i NEED spitfire lipstick? is it different enough from all my other bright pinks to get? please make my mind up for me because right now my brain is dribbling out of my ear. i need a voice of reason!

LMD84

aww! sorry your guy gets on your back about it :( maybe he just needs more time?! and weirdly my parents seem to like that i have a hobby and interest. it's my mum's friends that make comments about my make up obsession! because my mum goes to the cco every so often her friends says she shouldnt buy me more make up. and my mum usually tells them that one it's none of their buisness and two i actually use everything i have and it's not like it sits there not doing anything! which is true! one of my friends has a mac lip gloss and never uses it because she's scared to use it up! which is very silly! mainly because it's a perm gloss so she can re-buy it anyway!!

AndSparkle

aww! sorry your guy gets on your back about it :( maybe he just needs more time?! and weirdly my parents seem to like that i have a hobby and interest. it's my mum's friends that make comments about my make up obsession! because my mum goes to the cco every so often her friends says she shouldnt buy me more make up. and my mum usually tells them that one it's none of their buisness and two i actually use everything i have and it's not like it sits there not doing anything! which is true! one of my friends has a mac lip gloss and never uses it because she's scared to use it up! which is very silly! mainly because it's a perm gloss so she can re-buy it anyway!!

Possibly.. I think it's cause he thinks I don't use all of it, and I do, just not everything all at once! :p There's only one thing I can think of I don't use and I don't want to use - which is a Stila palette that's just crap. And also, atm lipstick/lipgloss - it's too windy and it keeps getting stuck to my scarf!
My mum doesn't say anything about it, I don't think she minds too much cause I'm not spending it on getting plastered every night like some people she knows, it's just my Dad, and it's only started recently.
Haha I used to be like that! Now I'm like what the hell! :p

Also, when I was at MAC yesterday, I asked about Back 2 Mac (I finally have 7 empties! Yey!) and she says that they were never stopping it! Apparently it was just a rumour, and although they were originally told it was stopping, it's not anymore. Just thought I'd add that :)

Anitacska

Haha, well I'm sorry about that! I wouldn't want you to miss out though! ;)

thankyou! although i'm sure my wallet isn't so grateful for your advice ;)
Yes, my husband isn't too bad as they go, it's really only the space he complains about, but he actually has so little stuff, our bedroom would be half empty if I didn't have my make up in there. :D I'm very lucky that he earns very good money and doesn't make me explain how much I spend and on what, although I'm dreading the moment when he once checks the credit card statement and sees how much I leave at Mac every month, lol. But then again, he doesn't bother, he just leaves it all to me, so no worries, lol.

Anitacska

I'm wearing Atmospheric lipglass (the pink from Lightfully Bright) over The Body Shop pink lip stain and it is so pretty! It's got blue and pink shimmer to it, gorgeous! :)

LMD84

I'm wearing Atmospheric lipglass (the pink from Lightfully Bright) over The Body Shop pink lip stain and it is so pretty! It's got blue and pink shimmer to it, gorgeous! :)
i'm pleased you'e enjoying your new gloss! it sounds like a lovely combo!

banana1234

so is wonderwoman coming on the mac site and debenhams tomorrow? does anyone know?
i've kind of lost enthusiasm for this collection, im saving for my holidays(going to thailand in july), and i want to go to new zealand to see a friend in october and flights are so expensive that i'm wondering if i shoud actually buy anything from this collection

ive lost my mac mojo

i know i want mighty aphrodite, but i'm wondering if i really need marquise d or spitfire, and athena's kiss looks gorgeous, but should i skip, somebody help me!

Alisha1

so is wonderwoman coming on the mac site and debenhams tomorrow? does anyone know?
i've kind of lost enthusiasm for this collection, im saving for my holidays(going to thailand in july), and i want to go to new zealand to see a friend in october and flights are so expensive that i'm wondering if i shoud actually buy anything from this collection

ive lost my mac mojo

i know i want mighty aphrodite, but i'm wondering if i really need marquise d or spitfire, and athena's kiss looks gorgeous, but should i skip, somebody help me!
I think it might come on the MAC site tomorrow and I'm hoping Debenhams will also do the same but i guess we'll just have to wait and see :(
I think you should save for your holiday! Get a few bits and pieces from MAC so you don't miss out completely (MA is great!) :)

banana1234

yes i think i will buy MA for sure, and maquise d, and i will go and see if athena's kiss and spitfire are still there when i go shopping next sunday/monday on my days off, if they are there and i like them i will get them, if they are gone, it was not meant to be

anyone know if electric fuschia and athena's kiss are different enough to warrant having both?

Alisha1

yes i think i will buy MA for sure, and maquise d, and i will go and see if athena's kiss and spitfire are still there when i go shopping next sunday/monday on my days off, if they are there and i like them i will get them, if they are gone, it was not meant to be

anyone know if electric fuschia and athena's kiss are different enough to warrant having both?

You can also wait to see if debenhams have 10% off codes that they usually have, I wouldn't wait for MA blush though as it sold out very fast on selfridges.

banana1234

yeah totally, i opened a debenhams rewards card yesterday so at least i will get points on my mac

i wish debenhams had always sold mac, the amount i've bought over the years, i would have some serious points

Alisha1

yeah totally, i opened a debenhams rewards card yesterday so at least i will get points on my mac

i wish debenhams had always sold mac, the amount i've bought over the years, i would have some serious points

I know but glad they are now! Now debenhams just need to make it possible to use points online!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts