Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 49521

I don't think I'm going to be getting anything WW. I like the look of spitfire, but as I have discovered to my cost, I never wear my bold lip colours! Oh well. I think I also only want Pink Cult blush from Jeanius. Will be ordering it from Debenhams like a lot of you!

Will my MAC store give me funny looks if I walk in, ask for some WW postcards and walk out again? LOL!

sonia84

I may be able to afford to buy Pink Cult. I wasn't expecting this collection to come out until next month so I bought a box set online last tuesday. It still hasn't been sent out a week later so I've just canceled it.

I'm getting Pink Cult.
nanaparty.gif

spunky

I don't think I'm going to be getting anything WW. I like the look of spitfire, but as I have discovered to my cost, I never wear my bold lip colours! Oh well. I think I also only want Pink Cult blush from Jeanius. Will be ordering it from Debenhams like a lot of you!

Will my MAC store give me funny looks if I walk in, ask for some WW postcards and walk out again? LOL!
nah, just walk up to the counter, palm the postcards and get out haha ;)

D

Deleted member 49521

Haha, good idea! They normally keep them below the counter next to the tills though. I'm sure I'll figure it out :p

KawaiiPrincess

My order finally got here safe and sound! I love everything! All I need to get is Mighty Aphrodite and possibly Golden Lariat. I swatched it at the weekend and its lovely.

rockin

Wonder Woman, Cremeblend blushes, Sheen Supreme lipsticks and Jeanius (minus the blushes) are on the site already

Cremeblend blushes are also available in the Pro Palette version, for £3 less

The Wonder Woman tote is £37.50

LMD84

i am only ordering spitifire from ww, riviting rose from jeanius and gaga 2 lipstick. then i need to buy a couple of polishes for a friend. oh and i may get a sheen supreme lippie but the products arent appearing right just yet!

Iwantitall

Hello all, im new here and i need advice please....
Im wondering whether i need spitfire lipstick and or athenas kiss lipglass ? I thought i was done with this collection after buying pink power and mighty aphrodity from selfridges but now its coming into stores and online i have the itch to buy more !!! Help me ! I seem to be addicted :)

rockin

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/50203/release-dates-for-the-uk/3900#post_2090147"] i am only ordering spitifire from ww, riviting rose from jeanius and gaga 2 lipstick. then i need to buy a couple of polishes for a friend. oh and i may get a sheen supreme lippie but the products arent appearing right just yet!
[/quote] Sheen Supremes are showing up properly if you go via Lips, Lipstick I'm still waiting for Pink Cult to show up on there, then I'll be placing my order

rockin

[quote name="Iwantitall" url="/forum/thread/50203/release-dates-for-the-uk/3900#post_2090149"] Hello all, im new here and i need advice please....
Im wondering whether i need spitfire lipstick and or athenas kiss lipglass ? I thought i was done with this collection after buying pink power and mighty aphrodity from selfridges but now its coming into stores and online i have the itch to buy more !!! Help me ! I seem to be addicted :)
[/quote] Hi :) I have both Spitfire and Athena's Kiss. The gloss is absolutely gorgeous, and I got compliments when I wore it out, which surprised me because I never usually get compliments at all. Both are, in my opinion, must-haves. I'm very pale skinned, but judging by pictures people have posted up on the forums they seem to suit all skin colours

Anitacska

You lot are up early! :) I was just about to say everything's coming up on the Mac website.

I won't be ordering anything until Debenhams got the WW collection, then go and see Jeanius and the Sheen Supreme lipsticks on Thursday before deciding whether to buy them at the counter or from Debenhams. I feel Jeanius my not get a look in due to being released with WW, so I can take my time.

EDIT: Just noticed that Debenhams have a 10% off everything plus 750 extra points if you spend over £40! Plus free delivery. Well, I think I know where I'll be buying my Mac from this week! :D

rockin

I've had to be up early - half term is over, so I have to get up at 6:30am to get my daughter to school on time. It's hard after having a week of not having to get up early

Iwantitall

I have both Spitfire and Athena's Kiss. The gloss is absolutely gorgeous, and I got compliments when I wore it out, which surprised me because I never usually get compliments at all. Both are, in my opinion, must-haves. I'm very pale skinned, but judging by pictures people have posted up on the forums they seem to suit all skin colours

So is the gloss pigmented enough to wear alone ? i havent seen any pictures of either on lighter skintones (im an nc 20). I cant decide whether i need to order today to make sure i actually get them orwhether to risk going to the store on thursday. Thankyou for your help, i really appreciate it x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts