Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

According to this blog Playtime looks like a sheer version of Violetta:

http://www.theshadesofu.com/2011/03/mac-quite-cute-collection-lip-swatches.html

seabird

i'm sad that it's been released so soon! i don't get paid until friday and i've literally got no money and so am going to have to wait. i want to get playing koi and two candy yum-yums, one for me and one for my best friend for her birthday present. i'll be upset if i can't get them! playing koi looks identical to the colour i've been waiting for mac to release in my head. if it's as good as i'm expecting, i might get another.. haha. got an appointment to go a darker blonde tomorrow, hope all my makeup still suits my new colour.

LMD84

i'm sad that it's been released so soon! i don't get paid until friday and i've literally got no money and so am going to have to wait. i want to get playing koi and two candy yum-yums, one for me and one for my best friend for her birthday present. i'll be upset if i can't get them! playing koi looks identical to the colour i've been waiting for mac to release in my head. if it's as good as i'm expecting, i might get another.. haha. got an appointment to go a darker blonde tomorrow, hope all my makeup still suits my new colour.
that's why you need a husband to buy stuff in case of emergantcy! lol! i dont get paid until tomorrow!

Alisha1

aw! have they dispatched it yet? :) and thank you!
MAC emailed me last night - it's been despatched!
cheerleader.gif
it's hopefully
mac_boxday.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

There's only one thing I'm contemplating from Quite Cute and that's Playtime. What's the cremesheen formula like? I've never used it before... Is it dry lip friendly? I often end up with eczema around my lips so I need to be careful what I use! I was also considering Playing Koi, but after seeing swatches it looks too pale for me. I'm avoiding the blushes because frosty cheeks isn't a good look for me, haha!

Alisha1

There's only one thing I'm contemplating from Quite Cute and that's Playtime. What's the cremesheen formula like? I've never used it before... Is it dry lip friendly? I often end up with eczema around my lips so I need to be careful what I use! I was also considering Playing Koi, but after seeing swatches it looks too pale for me. I'm avoiding the blushes because frosty cheeks isn't a good look for me, haha!
I have a cremesheen lipstick from MAC, I would describe it as creamy - a little moisturising. I think it would be fine for dry lips.

Playing Koi looks like a great colour but just won't be on me :(

rockin

Just took a look at the MAC UK website. It came up with a little box saying about buying being suspended due to their warehouse updating, and gave a little box where you can input your email address to sign up to be emailed once the site is back up and running. If you do this, they will send you a code when things go live again and you will be sent a free Haute & Naughty mascara with your order.

LMD84

Just took a look at the MAC UK website. It came up with a little box saying about buying being suspended due to their warehouse updating, and gave a little box where you can input your email address to sign up to be emailed once the site is back up and running. If you do this, they will send you a code when things go live again and you will be sent a free Haute & Naughty mascara with your order.
yeah i have signed up for a code! pretty good value! i wonder if there is a minimum spend!

rockin

Doesn't mention a minimum spend, but I guess we'll find out later. I did just see that the lustre drops and the leg spray and other bronzing stuff are on the site, so I've put some lustre drops in my basket in readiness.

LMD84

Doesn't mention a minimum spend, but I guess we'll find out later. I did just see that the lustre drops and the leg spray and other bronzing stuff are on the site, so I've put some lustre drops in my basket in readiness.
cool! the lustre drops are nice. potentially i might buy one of the eye bright brush things to get the free mascara if it's not got a large minimum spend :)

Anitacska

Now it says you get Free Delivery if you sign up. Was hoping to get the mascara. :( Maybe one of you lovely ladies will be kind enough to share the mascara code with us? ;)

Iwantitall

Thanks Anita for the link, im still saying that it looks like Lavender whip but those swatches also make me more certain that i want it !!!! Cant wait to order it and get my free mascara !

amy_forster

I'm a bit gutted now. Even though Quite Cute & the bronzing stuff has come online really early, its not going to be released at stores until next Thursday :( I was really looking forward to a trip to mac tomorrow :(

LMD84

I'm a bit gutted now. Even though Quite Cute & the bronzing stuff has come online really early, its not going to be released at stores until next Thursday :( I was really looking forward to a trip to mac tomorrow :(
yeah that does suck. you'd think they would let the stores have it early too!

seabird

MAC emailed me last night - it's been despatched!
cheerleader.gif
it's hopefully
mac_boxday.gif
ooh thats good news! hopefully i will have a bit of money left so i can get some then, i crashed this morning and need to pay for car repairs. hopefully you'll get your black box :D

Status
Not open for further replies.