Release dates for the UK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anitacska

Whenever I looki it just says free delivery!
hmm.gif

guys the free mascara alert is showing on the mac site again...

Anitacska

Yes, definitely.

This is what it says:
[h=2]As we're working behind the scenes to update our
warehouse, online purchasing is temporarily suspended.[/h]
However, you can still browse the site-and even place your favourites into your shopping bag. Sign up below and we'll alert you when online purchasing resumes in a few days time. We'll even give you Free Delivery on your next order *

Loading ...

Thanks again for your loyalty and patience.
*Free Delivery offer is for Free Standard Delivery and is only available with the offer code that we will send to you once online shopping resumes'

are you def on the uk site anitacska?

sometimes mine sends me to usa site instead and that says free del i think?

banana1234

if you post the free del code, we'll give you the mascara code too, and then we can all chose what we'd rather! hehe

Miaow

Yes, I got free mascara offer! Very excited, now I get my Quite Cute goodies and mascara too!! When it comes online of course, which I hope is soon :(

Miaow

Also, the cremeblend blushes are perm in UK right? Really want So Sweet So Easy, but the Quite Cute blushes are calling me! Although I can't pick... definitely want Miss Behave, and Sakura or Giggly? Any thoughts? Also, Banana, pleased to hear your eye is getting better! Things like that aren't very nice at all :(

LMD84

Also, the cremeblend blushes are perm in UK right? Really want So Sweet So Easy, but the Quite Cute blushes are calling me! Although I can't pick... definitely want Miss Behave, and Sakura or Giggly? Any thoughts? Also, Banana, pleased to hear your eye is getting better! Things like that aren't very nice at all :(
yup they cremeblend ones are perm! :) sakura blus is the one i bought and it is lovely! it is more pink that violet though

Anitacska

I even started up our laptop to try that, but it still only gives me the free delivery thing. Weird. I will be more than happy to post the code of course!

LisaOrestea

How odd :|

If you pm me your email address I can sign you up for the mascara code from my computer, cause mine still shows this:

warehouse, online purchasing is temporarily suspended.[/h]
However, you can still browse the site-and even place your favourites into your shopping bag. Sign up below and we'll alert you when online purchasing resumes in a few days time. We'll even send you a FREE Haute and Naughty Mascara (worth £17.50) with your order *

seabird

Oh sorry about your car, hope you are fine.
thank you, i'm ok just a little bruised. there's been some news though and i may have to attend court. looks like i might have to treat myself to some mac :(.

just signed up for the free mascara code, thanks girls!

warehouse, online purchasing is temporarily suspended.
[/h]​
However, you can still browse the site-and even place your favourites into your shopping bag. Sign up below and we'll alert you when online purchasing resumes in a few days time. We'll even send you a FREE Haute and Naughty Mascara (worth £17.50) with your order *

LMD84

thank you, i'm ok just a little bruised. there's been some news though and i may have to attend court. looks like i might have to treat myself to some mac :(.
just signed up for the free mascara code, thanks girls!

warehouse, online purchasing is temporarily suspended.
[/h]​
aw i'm sorry about that. and really bad that the person had no insurence!!

LisaOrestea

Yeah I asked in Guildford yesterday and they didn't even know that the collection had gone live on the website :S MAC don't seem to keep their staff very well updated.

Anitacska

I was hoping it would be out today as HOF has a 10% off event, so I thought I could buy it there, but no such luck. Plus the Debenhams 10% off offer ends this weekend, so next week there'll be no discount on it. Oh well, at least I can now get a free mascara if I order from Mac.
tong.gif

D

Deleted member 49521

Yes, went to the Nottingham store today! One the sales assistant told me that all collections go up on the site "a couple of weeks in advance", more like a couple of days at most usually :p

I also got a sample of the Pro Longwear concealer. She asked me what shade I was so I said NC15 and she said "Oh, well I've give you NW20, because that's what you look like" Um... ok then?

Alisha1

I asked a MA in Harvey Nics and was told the collection is released on the 8th :)
Does anyone know when we should be receiving the code for the mascara?

Status
Not open for further replies.