Ridiculously awesome and hilarious palette!!!

urbanlilyfairy

I was browsing you tube ...and came across the most creative and funny eye pallete ever. This girl is hilarious ..i am totally going to do this too lols... as ghetto as it is ..I think its f Ing awesome!

check it out YouTube - My ghetto eyeshadow palette

she had me seriously loling when she turns it over and shakes it and goes honey I tell you they are in there ! lols
lmao.gif

Kuuipo

Been there, done that, covered the top with stickers and decoupage (mod-podge). It's totally great for travel!

spectrolite

Omg she is adorable lol... I love her voice. My favorite part is when her baby comes home hehe. They make a cute couple ++

*KT*

I imagine a dvd case would hold up a lot better than the CD-case palettes people make too. She and her hubby are too cute!

I like to be able to see colors without opening stuff up, so if I were to do this, I think I'd borrow a really sharp pair of snippers/cutters (like the kind to cut metal wires) and snip out a bigger "window" where she had that little square hole. Then I'd slip in some decorative paper into the clear sleeve, open the case up, mark the hole with a pencil, remove the paper and cut that section out, replace the paper, and voila.

If just having the clear plastic over the modified window didn't seem safe enough, I could always get a clear piece of hard plastic and mount that on the inside cover.

nashoba95

it really is a good idea. especially for teens who are just starting out with very little money. they are cute couple. *wink*

Juneplum

"i was like oh hellll to the no"
rofl.gif
she's hilarious! "Hey! my baby's home! Say hey baby!" - the look on his face is priceless
rofl.gif

Dreamergirl3

omg that was too awesome! I'm so trying that
greengrin.gif
she is friggin hilarious, I love her! Her husbands "Heeeeeey, folks" is the best! what a cute couple

matsubie

hehe, oh my gosh, she's so cute. also, what a cute couple!
what a crafty idea! thanks for sharing!

liv

I love her laugh, she's hilarious.

I love when she shakes it and says, "Honey, I tell you, they are IN there! They ain't going nowhere!"