RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

nikkideevah

I don't take product photos with a flash ever, I always use daylight-balanced continuous lighting. I always say "life doesn't exist in flash" because its true, and it can definitely make textures and shades look different. I always make sure to white balance on the camera and the computer afterwards too. I'm a little obsessed with making sure things are as true to color as they can be.

Some people have said that my photos are too bright, and I never understood until I checked out my site on a monitor with a different resolution (I use a 27" iMac and for some reason my photos don't look as bright on my computer as they do on some laptops i've tried)... so I try to keep that in mind now.

Anyways... I do my best. Haha!
That explains it! Because you can tell with T's shes using lighting by the sweat..

Pinkdollface

Also, for you ladies disappointed in TTT, what were you hoping it looked like?
I also think it looks like Prune Virgin, but more matte. I need to wear Prune Virgin again and hopefully it'll help me decide if I need TTT or not. I still wish it was darker...

Prettypackages

Not impressed with the blush or ccb, since neither last on me, I'm ok with that.

Just TTT, and maybe the nude. And Maybe the quads... But I'm not pressed.

luvlydee

Man, root canals are the debbil. That really sucks, figures magical bills just pop out of nowhere especially when you don't have a job.
tell me about it. and i have to go back to the dentist next ween the 27th (after riri's thursday mac store launch) for a yearly checkup so thats another 90 right there. and i think a filling chipped so i would have to pay $150 on top of that just to fix it
rants.gif

Baby1black

I was originally just going to get TTT lipstick and maybe lip pencil (Btw, is that dupable to another liner do we know?) But the more I see and hear of Nude, the more I want it! I guess we'll see... I also need to get another Studio Fix (HOLY GRAIL) Powder as it's running low, a lip conditioner and some more lippies from Retro Matte next payday.... Oh how Mac, how you eat through my wallet! =| 
Girl did you change your hair. It looks good. I do not know about a nude on you. Bright colors were meant for you though.

TommyCJC

Girl did you change your hair. It looks good. I do not know about a nude on you. Bright colors were meant for you though.
Yeahh haha, glad you like!! =)

See the thing is, I love doing that kind of dead look from time to time! Black black eye make up and super nude lips!! It's a fun look!!

I love my brights but I do enjoy a good nude!! I blame Myth for being my first ever lippy! ;)

Xx

Richelle83

tell me about it. and i have to go back to the dentist next ween the 27th (after riri's thursday mac store launch) for a yearly checkup so thats another 90 right there. and i think a filling chipped so i would have to pay $150 on top of that just to fix it
rants.gif
Rains it pours
th_cheerup.gif