RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Copperhead

I think the only red gloss I have and like (even though I don't wear it often) is from MAC's 2002 Pool Party collection called Relay Race. LMBO. I need to do some serious searching thru my makeup because I'm sure I have some stuff dying to find a new home at B2M.

erine1881

I will definitelty be at the store for this collection. Does anyone know if our pro discount will apply?
All the information is in the first post.
So what are the color names in the Her Cocoa Quad? And if these were "working names" wouldn't it be safe to say that the colors are still the same and they just changed the names.  :blink:   Not shading anyone, I just have makeup coming out of my ears and this whole Rihanna collection (from Spring to Summer to Fall) just seems to be slight variations of the core MAC line. I've been a serious MAC head since BBR in January 2009 and the hype has definitely worn off.  I'm disappointed with the lack of originality for such a huge star. It would be an excellent quad for ladies who are new to makeup though.  
thmbup.gif
For those interested in the quad:http://www.makeupandbeautyblog.com/mac-makeup/rihanna-hearts-mac-cocoa-eye-shadow-x-4/
So I'm guessing Karen's quad doesn't have names on the back? By her descriptions it doesn't look like it. 
I wonder why Karen does not name the eyeshadows in the quad?
Did I miss it, or did Karen not even mention the shade names?
Finally! Like I've been saying! Karen's blog is the first to not list the working names as the actual names. Like with duos that came out with a couple past collections, the individual shadows don't have names, just the quads themselves. But again, only woodwinked and copperplate are repromotes. If you need proof, i can show you, but trust me.

lizzylu23

Ohh no..... I was only planning on getting all l/s and a b/u for rrw and the nude one, and getting hk.... but now I want the blush!! I

vaisforluvrs

Like with duos that came out with a couple past collections, the individual shadows don't have names, just the quads themselves. But again, only woodwinked and copperplate are repromotes. If you need proof, i can show you, but trust me.
I think it's pretty obvious that they need the proof, not because they don't trust you, but they don't trust MAC, lol.

Ashleybubbles83

I wish that RRW Lipglass had shimmer. I can take it off my list. So now it's TTT lippie and liner, and that Nude lipstick is getting my attention! I'll probably also grab VG1 Lipglass and a new studio fix since my current one is too dark.

honey on boost

Hey ladies! I'm sure someone might mention something about this... but Temptalia's BGGG looks quite different from mine. Hers looks much more orange/coppery but mine definitely has a rosy tone to it (I went around the house and checked it in like 4 different types of lighting). Not sure if the blushes are a bit different or if maybe its just a photography thing, but hopefully this helps somewhat... I guess we'll wait for some more bloggers' swatches!
Phew! I guess I'll try it in stores. I really love the way it looks in your swatches the other not so much.

Copperhead

I just don't understand the big mystery behind the names. I'm just curious. I don't want the quads anyway. Usually a week or two before a product comes out we at least know the names of the products we're buying. I don't guess it really matters all that much though as long as the product is good.
th_dunno.gif

maneater

I wish that RRW Lipglass had shimmer. I can take it off my list. So now it's TTT lippie and liner, and that Nude lipstick is getting my attention! I'll probably also grab VG1 Lipglass and a new studio fix since my current one is too dark.
I crossed it off my list too. Its not special enough. Besides... the only red lipglass i really love is Utterly Tart

erine1881

I think it's pretty obvious that they need the proof, not because they don't trust you, but they don't trust MAC, lol.
Ok, here it is. Look at the colour description, then look at the finish, then compare the finish to the finish of the WN that they're saying the colour is supposed to be. Example: In the Smoked Cocoa quad -the midtone cool champagne is a VP, which they're saying is supposed to be Shroom, which is a satin. -the black charcoal is a satin, which they're saying is supposed to be nehru, which is a matte. Same thing with with black tied. In the Her Cocoa quad -the chocolate bronze is a lustre, which they're saying is supposed to be mulch, which is a velvet.
f13510d3_image.jpeg