RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

janineios

I really like Nude. Aww man lol. A grey nude would be super pretty for fall. It looks like it's in-between Twig and Hot Chocolate.
:O I love HC! Nude may be creeping its way onto my list.
The Nude does look a LOT better now than the initial pics we saw weeks ago but sadly I know it will look like crap on me. Lol. I am just getting around to finding a way to wear my Fresh Brew that I had B2M for YEARS ago! :-D
Nope, after I saw swatches on Beautezine, Temptalia and MMB I have added it to my maybe list and will get it if it doesn't look like complete crap on me. 
I'm gonna try it on in store because no matter how many swatches I see I can't tell how/if it'll work on me. (NC30-35) if its not a total fail I'll get it.
I am a little bit surprised how much darker TTT is than FOD. That's probably why it looks extra patchy.
I LOVE the color of TTT but yeah those patchy swatches are making me unsure.
I originally wanted TTT but after seeing T's swatches I'm torn. The nude looks beautiful which is a huge surprise to me!
Hopefully other swatches of TTT will look nicer so I can commit to buying it :p

Mizani

lol thanks
th_hug.gif
I don't use ccb's either; in fact if purchased, Diamonds would be my first one.
You are welcome. Yeah, I bought my one and only CCB years ago back when I first got into MAC. I think it was Improper Copper. I never used it. My face is too oily. I much prefer using mineralize skinfinishes for my shimmer/glow.

Prettypackages

I dont even know anymore now.... :(

I know right. I'm going to try for Nude, TTT L/s and L/L and that is all. But I'm not stalking for shit.
Quote: Originally Posted by shontay07108

I wondered that, too. I didn't read her review b/c I don't care enough but 2 A's out of 4 cannot be an F. There's no point in grades. Just keep it simple and recommend it or not.
Or just state your thoughts and leave the rest up to the reader. She's givn F reviews to quads I actually liked.

kissy89

Hey girls too far behind to read all of your comments, but I talked to my friend who is a manager at a MAC store and she told me MAC sent out a memo to the store, listed was the following:
1. One item per customer
2. NO PRO DISCOUNTS
3. Employees cant purchase anything, unless a friend comes to purchase for them
4. Pre ordering is availiable but you have to pay on OCT 3...

And finally at my particular store there will be security!!!! OMG this is getting out of hand! Now with no pro discount I have to shorten my list because the holiday collection will be out soon also! OMG what do you girls think about the memo that was sent out?? Have you been told the same?? Again this is what my friend was told at her store, are the stores running off the same memos that are sent?? Or is it different for each store??

Richelle83

Hey girls too far behind to read all of your comments, but I talked to my friend who is a manager at a MAC store and she told me MAC sent out a memo to the store, listed was the following:
1. One item per customer
2. NO PRO DISCOUNTS

And finally at my particular store there will be security!!!! OMG this is getting out of hand! Now with no pro discount I have to shorten my list because the holiday collection will be out soon also! OMG what do you girls think about the memo that was sent out?? Have you been told the same?? Again this is what my friend was told at her store, are the stores running off the same memos that are sent?? Or is it different for each store??
My little ol Dillard's had security for Marilyn. Pretty dumb considering they only had roughly 3 of each item to begin with.

Beautybuyer

Omg I remember saying a long time ago not to write the nude l/s off lol Anyway I take T's reviews as a guide but not an absolute. Everything always looks different on her but it is nice to have an idea. I find things are always very vibrant do to her pigment. Also they look smeared on but it is for reviews not like she wants to sit longer then it takes lol

Beautybuyer

Hey girls too far behind to read all of your comments, but I talked to my friend who is a manager at a MAC store and she told me MAC sent out a memo to the store, listed was the following: 1. One item per customer 2. NO PRO DISCOUNTS 3. Employees cant purchase anything, unless a friend comes to purchase for them 4. Pre ordering is availiable but you have to pay on OCT 3...  And finally at my particular store there will be security!!!! OMG this is getting out of hand! Now with no pro discount I have to shorten my list because the holiday collection will be out soon also! OMG what do you girls think about the memo that was sent out?? Have you been told the same?? Again this is what my friend was told at her store, are the stores running off the same memos that are sent?? Or is it different for each store??
One item per customer? What? One of each item? Or just one all together? That would suck lol

maneater

1. One item per customer
2. NO PRO DISCOUNTS

oh.gif

Naughtyp

Ok, after seeing swatches of everything on 3 out of my top 4 beauty bloggers I am going to try and purchase:

Nude lipstick
Ririwoo lipglass
Diamonds ccb

and that's it!! I like the Her Cocoa quad, but I don't need anymore eye shadow and Im kinda hurting for $$ ( start school next week and binged on nail polish!!).

I kinda like WTC lipstick (anyone else see this and think World Trade Center??) but I dunno...I skipped the other MAC dupes that T listed... but it seems more wearable to me.

Maybe if I don't get Nude, ill get WTC, just so I can have a lippie with this packaging.

And to everyone eho says these lipsticks look like vibrators, my coworker saw my MAC lipsticks I had in regular packaging in my purse and he said the same thing about them! lol