RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

brooklyn02

Awwww u ladies have some great husband my boyfriend will go with me to the store to buy makeup but I wonder if he will go for me? Just thinking about how he would be if I send him for riri omg he probably be wth
Yea he's a good man. I send him on some crazy missions. It's to the point that the MUA at my local mall know him as well as the know me

brooklyn02

In my case I will for sure miss out since I won't be there until after 11 and swatching is really all I want to do unless I can purchase. But in your case I'd be a nervous wreck too, waking up all early and stalking a store. This isn't the newest game and we are all in some long ass line outside of Game Stop or Best Buy, but they sure want the same reaction out of us -_-
Hello! That's what I'm saying my husband and brother ( grown ass men ) will go to a midnight launch for some game, you better believe I will be at the mall with Starbucks in hand pacing back and forth waiting for them to open

maneater

Yea he's a good man. I send him on some crazy missions. It's to the point that the MUA at my local mall know him as well as the know me
My dude has a Sephora across the street from his job and a MAC store 4 blocks away from his job. I send him all the time and i think its cute :)

queenblenda

I just called my MAC store and apparently they don't know their info either. She said the collection launches online only tomorrow and then in stores on Oct 3. WHAT?!
i got on chat with a few different workers of the live chat for mac they all said tomorrow was in actual mac stores online the 30th and in the mac counter like in dillards, macy's ect on the 3rd

queenblenda

these damn Rihanna collections will be the death of me i already know monday will be hell
th_devil.gif

lets hope nobody "Hack's" the website and places a early order this time hehe
th_roll1.gif

maybeline46

Guess this needs to be quoted often -_-
They can order online on the 30th. They can't get stuff tomorrow in freestanding stores. This has been mentioned the last few pages before.
Yeah, the problem is that nobody had given any definitive information and people keep posting contradicting things from various sources. One page somebody says they think they can order online then another page somebody says their friend told them they can't. It's hard to know which one is accurate. Guess we'll find out Monday!

LUVISLUV

I have to be at work tomorrow at the same time the store opens. So hubby will be going for me tomorrow straight from work, in uniform, gun still on hip and list in hand. Looking like he's robbing a bank with a note. LMAO

queenblenda

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tF_ZTmSnUaE

Xsparkage tutorial using some of the products sorry if this was posted already