RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

MACina

icon_eek.gif
...that is the Nude lippie???

I really doubt that I can pull it off
sigh.gif

WTC was never on my list and this pic confirms that I can skip it.

And the blush....
hmm.gif

But I want the HC quad and the RRW gloss shown in this pic!

I'd like to believe this person has a very terrible camera! eww!

Copperhead

is that ccb blush? ps what does that even stand for? Cream Colour Base. Most people use them as blush.

This is the description MAC gives on their site.

Quote: Versatile and multi-purpose, Cream Colour Base can be applied directly to bare skin, or layered over foundation, moisturizer, or powder. Apply with a brush, sponge, or fingers. Colour effects range from a light veil to highly dramatic, depending on method of application. Fragrance-free. (The following shades are not recommended for use in lip area: Fawntastic and Black. The following shades are not recommended for use in the eye area: Fabulush and Improper Copper.)

shontay07108

Call me crazy, but the orange doesn't look all that bad to me. I am still interested in it. That nude, though? Looks like straight shit :lol:. Awful. The packaging is so horrible. The RRW liner looks a bit deeper than Cherry, so maybe I do want that. So right now I'm thinking the orange lipstick, RRW liner and that's it. Thank goodness I don't like anything else.

jetese

Are you joking me the heaux from earlier on IG posted my edited picture. This is why we can't have nice things.

ForeverJenn

Call me crazy, but the orange doesn't look all that bad to me. I am still interested in it. That nude, though? Looks like straight shit :lol:. Awful. The packaging is so horrible. The RRW liner looks a bit deeper than Cherry, so maybe I do want that. So right now I'm thinking the orange lipstick, RRW liner and that's it. Thank goodness I don't like anything else.
the orange lipstick isn't Terrible in my opinion ; I want to see swatches of it :)

Copperhead

Yeah, I need more swatches too. I refuse to believe that nude lipstick really looks that sh*tty. Even the shades in the quad don't look so hot in that pic.

destine2grow

The nude looks terrible in the tube the orange 
puke.gif
. Oh well money saved  http://img.makeupalley.com/thumb.asp?sb=h&f=9_7_1_4_2452205.JPG&maxSize=600
Thanks for posting!
I am also interested in the orange lippie now! I really need to see swatches. I am going to pass on the quad! I really do want to look at RiRi signature and the dreaded pink R!

ahellokittybaby

i attempted to color correct this based off of woodwinked the best I could without overmanipulating it. the image struck me as very green.
I agree with you on that first picture looking overly green. I'm not really making any decisions until I can see some more photos and swatches. Maybe the nude can be salvaged lol!!

Latest posts