RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

NaomiH

MAC must be smoking the same good shit that RiRi is smoking. They're outta their minds!
girlhaha.gif

TommyCJC

I hope that the lightings jacked up in that pic.. I had high hopes for the nude.. :/ I sure hope it is the lighting otherwise I would hate to meet any of her friends.. :p

IHughes

I don't like the packaging at all so I think I'll be skipping this collection! More for the rest of you!!!!

Anneri

Those white Rs on everything really look craptacular. Yeeeeees Riri, we know it's your collection even without you slapping some form of your signature on everything and their table lamp.

luvlydee

Could someone please advise if the pic shown a page back that includes the lipgloss, pencils and quads etc if it shows the CCB or BGGG blush? I am not exactly sure as to which one it is depicting. TIA
I think its the blush. I would think the ccb would be smaller than that. And look a bit sparkly since the person used flash for this pic
Mascurrra.
I have the mascara in reg packaging that i bought months ago but i still havent opened it. I like how the packaging of the mascara looks but once im done with it i cant really do much. At least with the blush and lipsticks i can depot And put other products in it

sass-swatch

I thought I'd have time to save up for this collection. Looks like my wallet is going to be suffering earlier than i thought.
th_drool.gif

http://www.temptalia.com/round-up-urban-decay-fall-2013

KMQE716

Rihanna, i'm going to let you finish but.....Diana Ross had the best pink inspired MAC collection of all time!!!!

girlhaha.gif

Debbs

I think it will just be the CCB x 2 and TTT lipliner for me ( even though TTT l/l is not a must-have since I very rarely line my glosses). I do wish that TTT was available as a lipgloss in this collection.

bvenice1920

I think I will pick up the lippies only. I will wait till they get to the stores though. Will it be at counters or just MAC free standing stores?

Haven

The pics so far make all of the colors look
sick.gif
. Plus what is the point of the gigantic R on everything.
WTF2.gif
I get the look that she/MAC was going for, but the huge R ruined it.

Latest posts