RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Lipstickdiva420

I like how on the pic she stole of my info she says "don't quote me on the price". No shit! Don't quote you on anything cuz it isn't yours!
She has a lot of nerve I can't stand people like that either like what are you doing and she know she not right got a new ig name and going to report her. I hope the threads become private eventually if this is the ish we have to deal with.

That1980sGirl

They should have definitely consulted with us first with the By Request collection.
ohboy.gif
i've never heard of most of those colors in the by request collection, I'm curious as to who decided on those colors

MissTT

I really and truly don't understand these thieving heifers. How can you get mad at the person who's mad at your for stealing from them??? It just don't make no good sense. If someone was doing it to them they would come out actin' all ratchet. But when they do it to someone else the property owner is petty? Nah, for real though. Tell those chicks to come here and explain it to me.

Addict4MAC

Really when next I'm at a counter I have to swatch It, Ive been meaning to stop by my cco to pick up honey love
iagree.gif

i've never heard of most of those colors in the by request collection, I'm curious as to who decided on those colors
That's what I'd like to know...

Addict4MAC

I really and truly don't understand these thieving heifers. How can you get mad at the person who's mad at your for stealing from them??? It just don't make no good sense. If someone was doing it to them they would come out actin' all ratchet. But when they do it to someone else the property owner is petty? Nah, for real though. Tell those chicks to come here and explain it to me.
I'm with you. But she's too scary to come off "ghost mode" or else she would have been chimed in.

luvlydee

Lmaoo!! ... For real though...

Lipstickdiva420

I commented on her pic now she's showing her friend or who ever my comment and then she will probably delete it lol
girlhaha.gif
and reported her.

NaomiH

That's what I'm wondering as well. This same girl is in a makeup group with me and made comment about girls being nasty to her on IG. She's got some nerve!

Richelle83

Please tell me no one here talked negatively about her child
ohboy.gif

Ugh. I wish people realize that when you take any information from one place and then add it to your personal blog/twitter/FB/IG/Tumblr etc you ALWAYS give credit to whomever/where ever you found it. This is very simple and not that durn difficult. Once I posted a pic here that I got from a blog and completely forgot where it came from, the owner asked me to take it down and I did, very simple. Never did that again.

Why people make this so difficult is beyond me.

Also when you say #team... that means you support that/agree with that/are that. #teamfitspo means you better be about fitness, #teamnaturalhair means you better have natural hair, then obviously if you are on #teamratchet well, then you get the point. Words are very powerful.

Lipstickdiva420

That's what I'm wondering as well. This same girl is in a makeup group with me and made comment about girls being nasty to her on IG. She's got some nerve!
I told her if she would've gave the proper credit before she wouldn't have nasty comments on her IG.

Latest posts