RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

KMQE716

So you load your cart and then what happens? You wait around for it to go through or they send an email saying that you can place the order? I am curious but put off at the same time and maybe this is one of those rare cases where buying on ebay would be worth it to not have to put up with that annoyance. Then again, I hate giving vultures money. If any of these are going to be available later, I could just wait for later collections TBH. I guess patience is a virtue, it just isn't one of MY virtues...
yep you load your cart and then its like a waiting screen like something is loading...think like the Sims when you are waiting for everything to come up and it has like this load thing and then once it' s done it will have you in checkout and then you check out!

NaomiH

This is what I love about Specktra. It's nice to see people helping each other.
smiles.gif
Sorry to butt in I couldn't help it!
iagree.gif
and Serenityy, you look stunning in your new avatar.
smiles.gif

TheLadyDanger

Here is RiRi Woo on me a few weeks back. Though it is close to Ruby Woo, I can tell by looking closely it is a little more on the blue-er undertone side. I LOVE IT!

luvlydee

Everyone looks great with riri woo! I tried looking back a few pages but i cant find if the question has been answered about if the waiting room thing will let u buy all the items u want in one shot or is it only 1 item and then u have to wait again to get another item ??

Pinkdollface

I tried looking back a few pages but i cant find if the question has been answered about if the waiting room thing will let u buy all the items u want in one shot or is it only 1 item and then u have to wait again to get another item ??
I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I'm thinking the waiting room will be for the page were you can add whatever you want from the collection. So you would only have to go through it once.

NaomiH

I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I'm thinking the waiting room will be for the page were you can add whatever you want from the collection. So you would only have to go through it once.
That's what I'm thinking it will be as well. You wait in the queue and then are able to go to the page to add the things to your cart and check out.