RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

Shadowy Lady

I haven't read the entire thread but is Heaux a lot like Rebel or what? (just a matte version). I love Rebel so I want to get Heaux but not enough to stay up till midnight for it. If it's on the Canadian site at 6:30 am (when my baby wakes up) I will get it then :D

I have them all so i never went looking in that category. Glad they're back, as is pink opal, tho it's still being DCd. I need a BU!
I LOVE the metal pigments and also Pink Opal. The metal pigments are still my fave MAC products (alongside beauty powder blushes). I bought them years ago with a friend and split the jars, reminds me I haven't used Rose Gold it a while ;)

Corally

I actually like the fact that Heaux isn't as dark as most of us originally thought. And I love RiRi Boy (I love purples/lavenders). I just hope they aren't as dry as they look on T's lips...although it's nothing that a little Jack Black prepping won't take care of lol. I wasn't planning in HK anyway so seeing the swatches made me feel good that I was skipping it anyway. Those drops though...they MUST be mine!!! I swear I am taking a little MAC collection break after this...well....I swear I'll TRY! :haha:
She gave them A- so I guess it isn't too bad? :dunno:

NaomiH

I was actually hoping Heaux would be a matte version of Rebel. I love that color. But this doesn't change my plans to get Heaux. I've been swatching lipsticks to see what to include in my sale. I swatched RiRi Woo again and I think I want to get another BU of it. So much for trying to scale down my stash. Plus my lips are severely stained now! I look like I've been eating a bunch of red popsicles.
Hahaha! I know the feeling. I wore Rebel last night out to dinner and it stained my lips so much that even after wiping it off and brushing my teeth my lips still looked a touch berry colored.
girlhaha.gif

butterflyeyes

She gave them A- so I guess it isn't too bad?
th_dunno.gif
I stopped really paying attention to her grades on products....I have seen things she gave low B's or C's to that I would give an A to....and vice-versa. I really just look at her actual swatches and skim through the rest.

CartoonChic

Hahaha! I know the feeling. I wore Rebel last night out to dinner and it stained my lips so much that even after wiping it off and brushing my teeth my lips still looked a touch berry colored.
girlhaha.gif
I bet you looked beautiful last night. Rebel is such a glam color on me. I would've loved a matte version of it. I put up with Rebel's staining because the color is so gorgeous. YSL has a similar color called Forbidden Burgundy, but I had to return it. The Rouge Volupte texture of that lipstick didn't agree with me, but I love the Rouge Pur Couture formula.

Corally

She gave them A- so I guess it isn't too bad? :dunno:
I stopped really paying attention to her grades on products....I have seen things she gave low B's or C's to that I would give an A to....and vice-versa. I really just look at her actual swatches and skim through the rest.
I usually don't pay attention either but she also gave RRW a A- and most people didn't find that one too drying IIRC.

NaomiH

I bet you looked beautiful last night. Rebel is such a glam color on me. I would've loved a matte version of it. I put up with Rebel's staining because the color is so gorgeous. YSL has a similar color called Forbidden Burgundy, but I had to return it. The Rouge Volupte texture of that lipstick didn't agree with me, but I love the Rouge Pur Couture formula.
Thank you! Rebel is one of my all time favorite colors, I always feel wonderful when I wear it since it's such a gorgeous shade. The mattes are my favorite formula though and when I heard Heaux was a matte Rebel I almost died from excitement. I have actually never tried a YSL lippy!
icon_eek.gif

KMQE716

Trying to tell myself I don't need RiRi Boy since I have Heroine, Seductive Intent, Strong Woman, etc.
I knowwww it almost looks like illamasqua Boost lipgloss in lipstick form. I'm really just undecided now. Very disappointed with Heaux. Looks like Heaux might be sitting at MAC

vaisforluvrs

T posted comparisons of UTA and RRB: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-riri-boy-lipstick-review-photos-swatches#more-120864.

Man, they are very similar! Do I need it in matte? Probably not.

NaomiH

T posted comparisons of UTA and RRB: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-riri-boy-lipstick-review-photos-swatches#more-120864.

Man, they are very similar! Do I need it in matte? Probably not.
Wow, I can barely even tell a difference with or without my glasses on! RRB I guess looks a TOUCH darker in the side by side arm swatch, but I think that is only due to the different finish. Decisions, decisions.

KMQE716

I like Rihanna's track suit, too! Then again, I'm known for dressing like kinda of like if I was pulling down the wallpaper in the house. Now, when it's compared to RiRi Woo, I can see the subtle berry, but I'm not sure if it's unique enough anymore... Although, it is named Heaux... and I do wanna be able to be Heaux in the shower... 
girlhaha.gif
 I also don't want skippers remorse. Aruughghh they couldn't have made this more difficult. The luster drops in that blogger's IG swatch has surprisingly swayed me, though!
Hahaha

luvlydee

i cant believe i am saying this but I am skipping Hibiscus Kiss now. I feel like the excitement of the product will wear off along with her signature so I'd rather just buy riri boy and heux since im really getting those because of the color and texture and not only because its rihanna.

internetchick

I am getting one RiRi Boy even though I usually don't like purple. My Spidey senses tell me I might like this one. I definitely want Heaux and one backup. It is lovely, but not unusual, but I still want a backup just in case I really love it (which I suspect I will).