RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

erine1881

:bouquet: Awesome - thanks my dear!
:kiss:
ok, love...question #2 :D So, I'm looking at her liner in that same pic - is it just tight-lining? Inner rim lined? Its just looks so soft, crisp & natural. I really love how its done.
Costa riche lined ever so slightly on the waterline.
I stopped really paying attention to her grades on products....I have seen things she gave low B's or C's to that I would give an A to....and vice-versa. I really just look at her actual swatches and skim through the rest.
Agreed. I just look at her swatches and move on.
Thank you! Rebel is one of my all time favorite colors, I always feel wonderful when I wear it since it's such a gorgeous shade. The mattes are my favorite formula though and when I heard Heaux was a matte Rebel I almost died from excitement. I have actually never tried a YSL lippy! :shock:
Rebel truly is a stunning colour!
T posted comparisons of UTA and RRB: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-riri-boy-lipstick-review-photos-swatches#more-120864. Man, they are very similar! Do I need it in matte? Probably not.
:lecture: Yes, you do!
Man, those retro matte finishes look super drying. I've been spoiled by the creamier matte finishes. Never going back to retro.
Wha!?!?!? :cry:
Right. It doesn't look dry but does feel dry to me. The other night I wore RRW and when I went to the bathroom I noticed it was fading on the inner parts of my lips. So on the edges was still good but on the inner parts of my lips I could see my normal lip color. Maybe this is normal? Maybe I just need to reapply? I'm not sure because all my other lipsticks don't do that. Only my mattes. Which is why I'm not a big fan of mattes.
It fades like that cuz the inner parts of your lips are more wet, so the colour shifts to the outer edge ofthe lips. Softer, creamier texturesndo thismtoo, but the shift back cuz they have some give.

Ana A

Who's getting more then one riri boy.my list keeps changing
I was til they changed the date on tropical taboo
crybaby.gif
lol

Based off T's swatches, I'm ready to skip this whole collection. Such a bummer. Heaux isn't as berry as I wanted. It's really pink-toned. Riri Boy is just like UTA. I was hoping it would be at least a little different. Hibiscus Kiss doesn't look special. And neither do the Lustre Drops. Ugh. Unless Karen's swatches are a lot different I'm just gonna save my money for fall.
I agree...I'm very disappointed in Heaux.

naturalbeauty51

I am so confused right now!! Heaux is definitely not what I was expecting. Part of me thinks I should get it, the other half is like NO. I'm not a fan of berry red color lipstick. I prefer more of a purple hue to it such as rebel or W&W 908C

NaturallyFly76

I am so confused right now!! Heaux is definitely not what I was expecting. Part of me thinks I should get it, the other half is like NO. I'm not a fan of berry red color lipstick. I prefer more of a purple hue to it such as rebel or W&W 908C
Thank goodness for Wet n Wilds 808 C which is a true matte version of Rebel

erine1881

Thanks babe! :heart: For some weird reason, I did not have any of the 3 items you said, so I just ordered them :amused: I thought for sure I had Naked pigment, but it was Tan instead.
Omg naked is my all time favorite pigment! You'll love it! Lid with a matte brow, brow with a matte lid, cheek highlight, tear ducts, nose, cupids bow...

cr8zy4MAC

I was thinking about getting all the lipsticks. Since that extra time has passed since when it was supposed to drop, I've changed my mind completely. I really am not a big matte fan to start with in the first place. I prefer a moister lipstick. I can't stand dry lips. Since I don't already own UTA and Rebel. I'll just buy those instead. I have my PRO card, so I'll save a nice chunk of change. I also won't have the issue about "ruining" the lipstick by messing up the embossing on the lipstick! It works for me. ;-)

Latest posts