RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

NaomiH

Me three. But sadly, all the lippies after this collection will be in the rose gold packaging.
ssad.gif
Damn! Oh well, maybe I can just paint it black. LOL!

erine1881

Oh, i just saw on IG today that MAC will have RiRi Woo at The Makeup Show Chicago next month, for anyone that is going.

kissy89

LOL! I tell my husband the same thing. I tell him don't let them put that dead makeup on me. Make them use my makeup. LOL!
lol YES!!! But knowing my husband he will forget! lol so I need to DRILL it into his head lol and bury my MAC collection with me! Im stingy I dont want to share lol

kissy89

Lol my boyfriend hates me buying makeup now that i have plenty but he approves of me going crazy with this since he knows how much i love Rihanna.
HAHA! We have understanding men! lol bless their heart! I kept a little secret from him lol I didnt tell him they are having MULTIPLE collections coming out this year for Rihanna lol, I have to slide that one in on a later date lol

janineios

Gawd... I really dislike Rihanna but I'm wanting everything in her collection!! Riri Boy and Heaux look amazing and so does the blush combo and I even want the lustre drops! Gaaaaah Erine/other skin tone experts: These lustre drops on NC30? Opinions?

erine1881

Gawd... I really dislike Rihanna but I'm wanting everything in her collection!! Riri Boy and Heaux look amazing and so does the blush combo and I even want the lustre drops! Gaaaaah Erine/other skin tone experts: These lustre drops on NC30? Opinions?
Yes!!! The gold will play nicely with the warmth in your skin. If you wear a liquid foundation or tinted moisturizer, mix some in there or apply it on top of your liquid.

janineios

Me three. But sadly, all the lippies after this collection will be in the rose gold packaging. :(
PRO discount is only applicable to the regular packaging releases, correct? So sorry if this has been answered already. I promise I'll write it down and not ask again! Lol

Beautybuyer

I highly doubt it especially since there are multiple items available. That would be a hot mess if they had a waiting room.
I agree but you never know with mac lol they could have one to get into the product page or something. Hopefully they don't but it will sell out extremely fast without it