RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

jennyap

Ah crap. I think I'm going to need all 3 lippies. Only saving grace would be if Heaux is too deep/vampy but I doubt that. Luckily I'm not at all interested in the blush duo and the lustre drops hold only the faintest temptation.

Corally

Hm.. maybe I should also get Heaux.. (sounds so wrong :lol:) I'm not sure yet! Can't wait for more swatches of RiRi Boy and Heaux . :fluffy:

MakeupAddict22

I pray that there is a waiting room to get to the product page, without it things will go so quick ...Marilyn monroe collection all over again :(

martiangurll

Hm.. maybe I should also get Heaux.. (sounds so wrong
lol.gif
) I'm not sure yet! Can't wait for more swatches of RiRi Boy and Heaux .
fluffy.gif
So wrong its right.

martiangurll

Do we have any info on what Barbados Girl will look like? I am super curious. Heaux looks too dark, RRW and RRB are coming home to Mama. Unless I have to go to a waiting room. Then, IDK

kellyw

Does Mac give an exact time when a new collection will launch? Never done a Mac launch online before. Is it easier to just go to the pro store? Also, what is a waiting room?

SRICH76

Does Mac give an exact time when a new collection will launch? Never done a Mac launch online before. Is it easier to just go to the pro store? Also, what is a waiting room?
No, MAC does not give an exact time when an item is released; but they did for the first launch of RiRi Woo. You must remember that not all products are available in stores, some are online only. Usually the first post in every chat lets you know the details of each new launch.

kellyw

No, MAC does not give an exact time when an item is released; but they did for the first launch of RiRi Woo. You must remember that not all products are available in stores, some are online only. Usually the first post in every chat lets you know the details of each new launch.
Thank you. Yes, I know Riri is online only, but I was kinda speaking more generally.........like for collections that will be at stores. It seems to be very difficult to get what you want online. My eyes are on Riri boy!!! I hope to get it.

SRICH76

Thank you. Yes, I know Riri is online only, but I was kinda speaking more generally.........like for collections that will be at stores. It seems to be very difficult to get what you want online. My eyes are on Riri boy!!! I hope to get it.
Do you live close to any MAC stores? What I have done is built relationships with the makeup artists; this allows me to preorder items before the launched date. Saves me the hassle of stalking online for items.

luvlydee

im team everything in this collection and I'm not even that much of a fan of Rihanna.
Same here, I don't even like her music but I can't say no to gorgeous makeup. Especially lipsticks.
Waaat! Not even at least one song out of 7 albums?! Maybe you like a song and dont even know its her? Lol like someone else on here i forgot who. Liked the song "Stay" for months and now just realized it was rihanna lol