RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

ForeverJenn

I'm on the phone with both Paypal & MAC CS because of the double charge & the MAC rep told me all orders placed before 12pm are gonna be canceled because they were placed before the items went on sale. She said the tech team will be working this afternoon to cancel all the pre-orders & I should receiving an email. Please spare me your smart mouth why did you call CS nonsense....I was double-charged & had a legit concern.
I'm getting over it now.. It's not like MAC has enough supply for all the riri & makeup fans anyways! Why cancel orders? I thought we did them a favor by getting those orders out the way lol Now here we all are in the waiting room and their site can't handle it.. smfh

internetchick

The MAC RiRi email is not the first to have the disclaimer at the bottom about reserving the right to cancel certain orders. I am not worried.

rosiehum

I was stuck on checkout (after I had entered my credit card info) and kept getting gateway timeout. Now it finally refreshed and i need to enter my info again, UGH

lilinah

OK, NOW i'm going to rip my hair out.

My shopping cart finally showed up. But it asked me to sign in - which i did before this all started, and NOTHING is happening - i'm just sitting here and the sign in screen isn't loading cuz the MAC site is not responding.

THIS is making me crazy, not the waiting room, where i sat for 50 minutes.
Mac made me sign in like 5 times!!!!
Did you finally get your stuff? I hope so!

I signed in around noon hoping to avoid this. Now i still can't contact MAC, just when i was about to pay! Grumble grumble.

Miss M Monroe

Oh Lawd, new members coming on here trying to preach to us and act like they call the shots...
ohboy.gif
exactly what i was thinking

D

Dimmie Arnold

Right I got to checkout, and then it timed out, Gateway Timeout...
what to do, refresh, wait? nothing is circling.
On my phone i got to check and hit submit and now I can't reconnect.
I'm annoyed.
I'm at work, I don't have time for this.
I just got the Gateway Timeout too... I'm refreshing and just waiting... ):

This is so confusing ):

brittttanyann

OMFG it took me forever but I got them!!! I accid tally pressed "I want it all" so I got two things I wasn't intending to buy but I might try them if I don't like them sell them. YAYY!!

Mac4Megan

If your in the last step of checking out and are getting gateway timeouts (like i have been for the last 20 min) check your email. I had an order confirmation from mac even though your order is timing out.

Fancieland

I managed to place 3 orders before 12. So help me if Mac cancels any of them when I can't even process a damn order after 12!!! I've been stuck in a gateway timeout since 12:10! I made it to work a hour and a half early so I wouldn't be late. 25 minutes til my shift and I STILL haven't made any progress. This is exactly why I didn't want this stupid waiting room!

butterflyeyes

I made it to checkout twice and it timed out both times! Too many posts to go back through so I'm not sure if anyone has officially received a cancellation on the early orders (although my lipstick one was only about 30 minutes early). I really want the drops but MAC site is acting retarded. PayPal is working fine...it gets all the way through that...it's just when it's MAC's turn to complete the order it times out! At this point I'm pretty much over it...I hope the lipsticks don't get canceled but if they do I'm good. MAC needs to at least get their servers right! They aren't new to the hysteria so why in the world would their website act up at this point? Ah well....even got the timeout on my iPhone JUST NOW! The Gateway Timeout. Well...on my iPad now too lol

LAKESHA1908

If your in the last step of checking out and are getting gateway timeouts (like i have been for the last 20 min) check your email. I had an order confirmation from mac even though your order is timing out.
Yea, that's what happened to me....Regardless I kept on refreshing my screen due to the time out! I have never waited this long for a MAC order and I have been buying MAC since 1996!