RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

DILLIGAF

Please, all you girls aren't gonna quit Mac over this. You know you'll be on here for the next release, refreshing like a crazy person.
Hell hath no fury like a Specktralites/Specktrette scorned... until the next must have collection.

CiaoBellaa

I believe to of my friends got through but that was about an hour ago. 
Well I'm happy for them! I've pretty much given up though, hopefully everyone who is dying for these lipsticks are able to get them! Specktra also seems to be lagging a bit from the huge amount of people viewing

Lipstickjunkii

Quote:Originally Posted by Holstrom4

Dear MAC Cosmetics Online Customer:

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete the processing of your MAC Cosmetics Online order and it has subsequently been cancelled. The RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection was not launched officially when your order was placed and in order to be fair to all MAC customers, any orders that were placed prior to the official launch time today have been cancelled.

If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your order, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 for assistance. We appreciate your understanding and invite you to shop the RiRi Woo Summer Collection now.

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

This e-mail is intended only for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are hereby notified that the use of this information or
dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the
original message.
Thank you.

Oh shit!

Ladydee91500

I am so glad that the fall launch would be in stores and possibly other sites such as Nordstrom.
Meeeeee too! We're all frustrated. This is def way worse than the last time.

In the spirit of things... Lets start chanting... "We want our MAC! What do we want? MAC! When do we want it? NOW"

Keep trying gals and keep smiling.
type.gif

Richelle83

We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete the processing of your MAC Cosmetics Online order and it has subsequently been cancelled. The RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection was not launched officially when your order was placed and in order to be fair to all MAC customers, any orders that were placed prior to the official launch time today have been cancelled.

If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your order, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 for assistance. We appreciate your understanding and invite you to shop the RiRi Woo Summer Collection now.

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

original message.
Thank you.
This is just plain rude.

honey on boost

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

original message.
Thank you.
oh crap!

Ivonne383

The waiting room bit is over for me. Will not wait ever again! It's crazy! I got a confirmation for the blush, but the money has net been taken from my account. Yuck!

MakeupMama

I have a quick question, I ordered everything I wanted, I used my husband card and it wouldnt let me change the billing address to put his name on the credit card, I got a confirmation email, but nothing has been taking out of my account. Do you think that I have to try to reorder with my card?? Dont want to double buy. Does the confirmation email mean that you have the products, because I think if they check the name it will decline the card....
I did that once where I didn't change it when using hubs cards and I got an email asking for the correct billing info.. I think you have to go into the address book to add the name and address where they ask for cc number etc

DarkAngel8595

After an hour and a hal on the check out screen (timing out every five minutes) my order just went through. Not sure if I'll ever do this again....that was sooo frustrating
rants.gif

shontay07108

Dear MAC Cosmetics Online Customer: We regret to inform you that we are unable to complete the processing of your MAC Cosmetics Online order and it has subsequently been cancelled. The RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection was not launched officially when your order was placed and in order to be fair to all MAC customers, any orders that were placed prior to the official launch time today have been cancelled. If you have any questions regarding the cancellation of your order, please contact us at 1-800-588-0070 for assistance. We appreciate your understanding and invite you to shop the RiRi Woo Summer Collection now. Best regards, Marie MAC Cosmetics Online Customer Service
Code:
Code:
 confidential information.  If you are not the intended recipient,
Code:
Code:
Code:
 prohibited.  If you have received this e-mail in error, please
Code:
Code:
 original message.
Code:
 Thank you.

babygirlLAH

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

original message.
Thank you.
damn really??? I'm so glad I bought BUs when they just got it released. deng.

Inyoung

This is taking freaking forever...I went ahead and clicked all items...pft, I DON'T EVEN CARE, I'LL SELL 'EM DROPS...JUST GIMMEEEEE LIPPIESSSSSSSS

.....it's redirecting me to the sign in page...WTF

KrystalAnne

Best regards,

Marie
MAC Cosmetics Online
Customer Service

original message.
Thank you.