RiRi Hearts MAC Summer Collection (June 18, 2013)

juliaaxoxo

One of the many tabs I have up seems to be loading...?????!?!??!?!
jawdrop.gif

lilinah

Quote: Originally Posted by JJJewels
Don't get too excited! lol I get to the "Submit Final Order" and then a timeout. I have a feeling their payment system is down.

I couldn't even sign in, let alone try to pay. So this time i'm trying PayPal.

Here's a "play by play"...

I've gotten through to the MAC PayPal window...

I've signed into PayPal...

I hit the "Pay" button...

Now i'm waiting for the "Checkout" screen...
Some of it appears to be loading...
Oooo, ooo, completed 11 of 13 items (that's MAC code, NOT what's in my Shopping Cart :)

still waiting...

Oooo, ooo, completed 12 of 13 items (that's still MAC code, only 3 things in my Shopping Cart :)

still waiting...

still NOT holding my breath...

rosiehum

I can't seem to get past the sign-in page now (even though I signed in numerous times and entered my cc info numerous times!)

Indieprincess

Anyone else having trouble signing into MAC? I ordered like 20 minutes before it was supposed to go live "officially" so hopefully it went through. I got the email confirmation and no cancellation notice so hopefully....

xlisaa

Meeeeee too! We're all frustrated. This is def way worse than the last time.

In the spirit of things... Lets start chanting... "We want our MAC! What do we want? MAC! When do we want it? NOW"

Keep trying gals and keep smiling.
type.gif
I didn't even try last time! lol. It launched right when class started and my professor was pissed off about laptops or any electronics being in the room because it was the last week of class. I just want at least one lipstick in special packaging, so hopefully, there will be a nice one!

cocotears

I just placed my reorder and got a confirmation email!! And now I'm glad I actually went through with it since I see people with cancellation emails. For the ladies still waiting, keep refreshing and hitting the back button when you get the white screen of death or gateway errors!! It took me forever and a million errors to finally get through! Good luck!!

ok guys it took me 85 minutes to place my order. I was getting the gateway screen and i had to refresh a couple of times....when i was in the submit final order step it took me agian to the gateway screen but i received an email confirming my order....man what a waste of time... i was about to quit to run some errands...yezz! I guess im good if i received the confirmation email Right?

dr barbz

I'm pretty sure they want people to get ticked off..to build up the hype but also to reduce the traffic a bit on the site

purplerinne

Has anyone actually RECENTLY managed to order? This seems like a whole lot of waiting and nobody seems to be getting through. This is just so frustrating for a lipstick I can definitely live without. I have confidence that MAC will come out with far better colors that are unique in the future. So long, RiRi boy! Lol. I also have a sneaking suspicion that Heaux and RiRi boy will be back in the fall...just a feeling
yes i got my confirmation email at 9:20am. I never timed out but it was slow as shit

cocofiere

Man, I'd rather stalk the website for hours and even a day or two before the release date than to deal with this ever.
Girl, you ain't never lied! I'm so annoyed by this waiting room. I just want to give MAC a few of my coins and yet they're putting me on hold to take them. A mess!

Latest posts